Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yea, people dont realize that on the low americans are bred for war and battle. Someone would definately have to do as you said and just torch an entire coast at kickoff and even then, the interior of the country is worst then the monsters on the coast.
I'm saying.

The USA ain't perfect, but we're ready for war.

Easy.

The government would be handing out rifles like cheese too.

Everything from our TV shows, to movies, and songs. We're trained subconsiously to know how to detect threats and eliminate nikkas ON SIGHT.

We'd overcome all that separation with an instant too.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
every house would get guns with the quickness and it would be worse than hell to try and clear everyone out. no one would have a shot against us. only if they nuked us big first. in any event, large scale land invasions are a thing of the past. the russians could prob conquer, solely by land invasion, alaska but thats about it
Exactly.

They'd pop shots and we'd inflict casualties, but OTHER NATIONS don't want us to fall so on top of that, we got people who are DOWN TO RIDE on ANYONE who dares temp the hand of god when it comes to this national defense shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mexicans, white trash, black people, COD fanatics, hipsters and Camp Pendleton MARINE base vs invaders. :mjlol:

Im hittin 30 yard headshots on targets with a pistol at the range because of my video game training, my first time shooting. :mjlol: Invaders dont know we're programmed for this.
ON SIGHT, MY DUDE :salute:

Them invaders don't stand a chance.

They don't know we've been watching and lowkey emulating SWAT team tactics and formation on COPS and bullshyt TV we watch? :mjpls:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
what do sanctions mean and how does that damage them?:ld:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
go back a few pages.

tl;dr: The tatars basically are told they have to "relocate" :snoop:

its finna be a genocide this summer :wow:

Damn I always hate seeing people get displaced. Putin gon' fukk around and bring that same fear of Islamic uprising that they had towards the end of the Soviet Union. He must really want to relive that USSR history. :mjpls:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This might as well be the end of Ukraine though.

Your entire country got bytched by a nikka who basically walked in under sheer threat and annexed a part of your country.
WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE fukkING SHOT

Two guys Ukrainian's got shot by a sniper...
Bet the CIA didn't forget tho....:lolbron:

lmao a friend in need is a friend indeed.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Really?

Edrogan is about to turn it up then. His power is beginning to wain, this would be a sure way to rally the public.

@Techniec

Damn I forgot all about that, imagine if he won back all his support on some crusade to protect Muslims? Not to mention NATO would love to let them Black Sea missiles go get loose. I swear this situation is becoming a growing web of fukkery. :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn I forgot all about that, imagine if he won back all his support on some crusade to protect Muslims? Not to mention NATO would love to let them Black Sea missiles go get loose. I swear this situation is becoming a growing web of fukkery. :lupe:
that shyt would end up turning Turkey into fukking Iran almost :huhldup:

All them extremists don't know ANY version of the word "chill" :whoa: