Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
that shyt would end up turning Turkey into fukking Iran almost :huhldup:

All them extremists don't know ANY version of the word "chill" :whoa:

I'm not really a fan of mixing religion and politics like they like to do in the "Muslim World" that shyt just brings the worse outta people. Turkey would just be a West-friendly version of Iran, in fact I can't say Turkey goes as hard on the militant theocracy tip as Iran does. Feels like a Second Crimean War almost, some of the same players from back then are involved now. :ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Really?

Edrogan is about to turn it up then. His power is beginning to wain, this would be a sure way to rally the public.

@Techniec
spoke too soon :mjlol:

In a matter of hours it went from this:

Turkey's Erdogan threatens to ban Twitter

Erdogan warns he will "wipe out" Twitter after audio recordings on social media exposed alleged government corruption.

Last updated: 20 Mar 2014 17:54

toolsEmail.gif

toolsPrint.gif

toolsShare.gif

toolsFeedback.gif

201432017330456734_20.jpg

Erdogan dismissed the recordings that exposed the alleged corruption in his inner circle as "vile" fakes [AP]
Turkey's prime minister has warned that he would eradicate Twitter after a number of audio recordings anonymously posted on social media purportedly exposed corruption in his inner circle.

"We will wipe out Twitter. I don't care what the international community says," premier Recep Tayyip Erdogan said in an election rally in the western province of Bursa on Thursday.

"They will see the Turkish republic's strength," he added, according to the AFP news agency.

Early this month, Erdogan warned that his government could ban popular social media networks Youtube and Facebook after the crucial March 30 local election, triggering US concern.

Erdogan, Turkey's leader since 2003, has been under mounting pressure after audio recordings allegedly showed his involvement in corruption, and others portraying him interfering in business deals, court cases and media coverage.

He dismissed most of the recordings as "vile" fakes concocted by his rivals.

Corruption probe

Erdogan's government has been rocked by a vast corruption probe launched in December which saw dozens of people rounded up, including the premier's close business and political allies.

The Turkish leader has accused associates of a former staunch ally - US-exiled cleric Fethullah Gulen - of being behind the graft probe in which Erdogan allegedly instructs his son to dispose of large amounts of cash from a residence.

Gulen however has denied any involvement.

Turkey recently tightened government control of the internet saying it wanted to defend privacy.

Erdogan's critics said the new law was a further bid to hush up corruption allegations flooding social media and video sharing sites.

to this:

Twitter is blocked in Turkey http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/20xv85/twitter_is_now_blocked_in_turkey/

:heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Erdogan warns he will "wipe out" Twitter after audio recordings on social media exposed alleged government corruption.

toolsEmail.gif

toolsPrint.gif

toolsShare.gif

toolsFeedback.gif

Erdogan dismissed the recordings that exposed the alleged corruption in his inner circle as "vile" fakes [AP]
Turkey's prime minister has warned that he would eradicate Twitter after a number of audio recordings anonymously posted on social media purportedly exposed corruption in his inner circle.

"We will wipe out Twitter. I don't care what the international community says," premier Recep Tayyip Erdogan said in an election rally in the western province of Bursa on Thursday.

"They will see the Turkish republic's strength," he added, according to the AFP news agency.

Early this month, Erdogan warned that his government could ban popular social media networks Youtube and Facebook after the crucial March 30 local election, triggering US concern.

Erdogan, Turkey's leader since 2003, has been under mounting pressure after audio recordings allegedly showed his involvement in corruption, and others portraying him interfering in business deals, court cases and media coverage.

Corruption probe

Erdogan's government has been rocked by a vast corruption probe launched in December which saw dozens of people rounded up, including the premier's close business and political allies.

The Turkish leader has accused associates of a former staunch ally - US-exiled cleric Fethullah Gulen - of being behind the graft probe in which Erdogan allegedly instructs his son to dispose of large amounts of cash from a residence.

Turkey recently tightened government control of the internet saying it wanted to defend privacy.

Erdogan's critics said the new law was a further bid to hush up corruption allegations flooding social media and video sharing sites.

to this:

Twitter is blocked in Turkey http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/20xv85/twitter_is_now_blocked_in_turkey/

KGB haxx0rs in the cut ready for the Putin-ordered smear campaign on Erdogan....:steviej:

Boris and dem straight chillin like...
goldeneye-boris-o.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The potential for having a pro west gov in that area would be :banderas:

We got a pro-west govt in Turkey, that's one of America's most important allies in the so-called Arab World. Problem is lately their breh Erdogan has been catching flack for corruption and there's a brewing pot of unrest I'm sure Putin would love to stir up for what the West did in Ukraine.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
We got a pro-west govt in Turkey, that's one of America's most important allies in the so-called Arab World. Problem is lately their breh Erdogan has been catching flack for corruption and there's a brewing pot of unrest I'm sure Putin would love to stir up for what the West did in Ukraine.

I shouldve clarified. But youre right. My point is that if things stabilize over there based off of his new found "support" it could be even better for us.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I shouldve clarified. But youre right. My point is that if things stabilize over there based off of his new found "support" it could be even better for us.

Oh yeah definitely, as it stands I think this is as good as it gets for us with Turkey. They already was playin a delicate game being cool with the West while parts of the Muslim world are pissed with us.

This whole thing had me thinkin the other day, this feels like a reverse of the Cuban Missile crisis in the way it just keeps amping up when neither side wants that. Except instead of nukes in Kiev courtesy of the west, it's a regime that Moscow refuses to speak with or acknowledge. :pachaha:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Oh yeah definitely, as it stands I think this is as good as it gets for us with Turkey. They already was playin a delicate game being cool with the West while parts of the Muslim world are pissed with us.

This whole thing had me thinkin the other day, this feels like a reverse of the Cuban Missile crisis in the way it just keeps amping up when neither side wants that. Except instead of nukes in Kiev courtesy of the west, it's a regime that Moscow refuses to speak with or acknowledge. :pachaha:

Thats a good point too. I didn't even think of that, i been too focused on all the other :snoop: shyt thats been going on in that country. Lots of ethnic divides and beefs that go back to the Ottoman times :pachaha: Theres a lot of parallels to the beginning of WWI if you really think about it. shyt basically popped off because of instability in the Balkans which was ethnic driven. We've got similar things going on except its more nationalistic, which was a top 3 driving force of WWI in itself. If you take a step back and look at it from an ethnic POV shyt is really :whoo:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Thats a good point too. I didn't even think of that, i been too focused on all the other :snoop: shyt thats been going on in that country. Lots of ethnic divides and beefs that go back to the Ottoman times :pachaha: Theres a lot of parallels to the beginning of WWI if you really think about it. shyt basically popped off because of instability in the Balkans which was ethnic driven. We've got similar things going on except its more nationalistic, which was a top 3 driving force of WWI in itself. If you take a step back and look at it from an ethnic POV shyt is really :whoo:

lol, the beef between Teuton and Slav made certain aspects of WWI a :whew: level race war.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm saying.

The USA ain't perfect, but we're ready for war.

Easy.

The government would be handing out rifles like cheese too.

Everything from our TV shows, to movies, and songs. We're trained subconsiously to know how to detect threats and eliminate nikkas ON SIGHT.

We'd overcome all that separation with an instant too.

Yea, we have our internal issue but an external threat would get Annihilated, so we could go back to hating each other. No external threat is dominating US airspace, therefore external soldiers operating without air support, will be squashed. We have to much imagination and to much passive training from tv, movies and video games. Why do i know how to clear a room of threats and ive never been to any kind of formal training :lupe:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

toolsEmail.gif

toolsPrint.gif

toolsShare.gif

toolsFeedback.gif

Corruption probe

to this:

This demonic fakkit got exposed for shipping weapons to Nigeria. I'm sure the fukking UN will turn a blind eye to this fakkit though, since he is in the West's pockets. :smh: