Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The west took a gigantic L

Lol at Russian members of the state duma urging the west to extend the Vida van and asset freeze to all of it members

:wow:

raff

Rookie
Daps
That Nadniester backwards backwater "country" is gonna be the next target. To flex bit closer to the heart of Europe

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Putin

"The west endorsed Kosovo's right to self determination and independence from Serbia but now denied crimeans the same right. You cannot call the same thing black today and white tomorrow"

"Ukraine's new leaders includes neo Nazis, russophones and anti Semites"

Also said Germans should understand just like Russia supported east and west Germany coming together

That potent ether :wow:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Whataboutism is a propaganda tactic famously used by the Soviet Union in its dealings with the Western world during the Cold War. The tactic was used when criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union, wherein the response would be "What about..." followed by the naming of an event in the Western world loosely similar to the original item of criticism.[1][2]

:stopitslime::camby:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's just one n1gga dead damn. n1ggaz die every day. i know the world gonna stop for a minuute cause a cac died but he probably deserved it tryina be a hero...

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
it's just one n1gga dead damn. n1ggaz die every day. i know the world gonna stop for a minuute cause a cac died but he probably deserved it tryina be a hero...

When something happens in Crimea, nothing happens, it's just another Slav dead, dead, dead, dead...

Straight outta Moscow!!! Crazy motherfukker named PUTIN
Ex-KGB and I be SHOOTIN
Truce called off, sippin Smirnoff, squeeze the trigger, Ukrainians hauled off
You too Obeezy if you fukk with me, Spetsnaz gonna have to come get me
OFF YO ASS, thats how im going OUT!
For them punk ass sanctions thats showing out

raff

Rookie
Daps
Just like I wrote earlier, till the annex they were a bargaining chip. Means of toying with Ukraine.
Now watch them being put on the shelf just like those desolate shyts like Abchazya and S. Ossetia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
MARCH 18, 2014
U.S. FREEZES PUTIN’S NETFLIX ACCOUNT
POSTED BY ANDY BOROWITZ
orange-is-the-new-black-580.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what was described as a major ramping up of sanctions, Secretary of State John Kerry announced on Tuesday that the United States had frozen Russian President Vladimir Putin’s Netflix account, effective immediately.

“Unless and until Mr. Putin calls off the annexation of Crimea, no more ‘House of Cards’ or ‘Orange Is the New Black’ for him,” Mr. Kerry said. “The United States will not stand by and reward the annexation of another sovereign nation with a policy of streaming as usual.”

While all of the sanctions Mr. Kerry announced on Tuesday were Netflix-related, he warned Mr. Putin that “nothing is off the table.”

“I’m sure I don’t need to remind the Russian President that ‘Game of Thrones’ is about to come back for another season,” he said. “As I have said, this thing could get very ugly, very fast.”