Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The best part is the idiot that dapped that post posted this picture

russian_spetsnaz_gru_bf3_wallpaper_by_billym12345-d55ogqi.png

:heh::heh::heh:
Right?

I can see the polygons on those fools :pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Turkey Scrambles Jets After Russian Flyover
Russia sent a surveillance plane into Turkish airspace as a US Navy destroyer passed through on the way to the Black Sea.
12:05am UK, Saturday 08 March 2014
cegrab-20140307-142850-407-1-522x293.jpg

Video: US Destroyer In The Black Sea

Enlarge
  • photo-1-2-402x293.jpg

A poster depicting Vladimir Putin as Hitler is seen near Independence Square in the Ukrainian capital Kiev. All pictures by Andy Gales.

1 of 9

• photo-3-2-402x293.jpg

Makeshift accommodation and a large barricade elsewhere in the square.

2 of 9

• photo-2-2-402x293.jpg

A riot control van is seen with extensive damage.

3 of 9

• photo-4-2-402x293.jpg

Floral tributes on a road leading to the barricade near Independence Square.

4 of 9

• photo-5-2-402x293.jpg

Bullet holes in a pane of glass hint at the fierce fighting of recent weeks.

5 of 9

• photo-1-1-402x293.jpg

A Union Jack flutters in the wind above one of the tents set up near Independence Square.

6 of 9

• photo-4-1-402x293.jpg

Elsewhere, a burnt-out minibus lies on its side. Click through for more pictures.

7 of 9

• photo-5-1-402x293.jpg

8 of 9

• photo-2-1-402x293.jpg

9 of 9
Next
Gallery: Scars Of Protests In Ukraine

Enlarge
By Sky News US Team

Turkey scrambled fighters jets after a Russian surveillance plane flew along Turkey's Black Sea Coast, shortly after a US destroyer sailed through the area.

The report comes amid heightened tension over the crisis in Ukraine.

The USS Truxtun passed the Dardanelles strait on its way to the Black Sea, amid reports that Russia has now 30,000 troops in Crimea.

The US Navy said in a statement that the Truxtun would conduct training with Romanian and Bulgarian naval forces.

"While in the Black Sea, the ship will conduct a port visit and routine, previously planned exercises with allies and partners in the region," it said.

rtr2qgd7-1-522x293.jpg

An F-15 jet fighter
Crimea is home to Russia's Black Sea military base in Sevastopol.

The Obama administration has taken steps to support the defences of US allies in Europe.

The Pentagon also sent six US F-15 fighter jets in Lithuania to bolster air patrols over the Baltics.

The fighter jets and 60 US military personnel landed at Siauliai Air Base in Lithuania, adding to the four F-15s and 150 troops already there to do the air patrol mission.

030314-online-crimea-for-phone-1-522x293.jpg

Sevastopol is home to Russia's Black Sea military base
The warship, which has a crew of about 300 sailors, is part of an aircraft carrier strike group that deployed from the US in mid-February.

"This type of ship is one of the mainstays of the US Navy, pretty advanced, relatively recent," said defence analyst Francis Tusa.

Mr Tusa said that while military training exercises are routine, on this occasion the US appeared to make sure "people were aware that this was happening" to raise its profile.

"It's almost perfect," he told Sky News.

rtr3g229-1-522x293.jpg

Troops believed to be Russian in Crimea
"You can both make the Russians aware the ship is going into the Black Sea - but it's a pre-planned deployment, so you're not flooding the area with a fleet.

"It's best of both worlds."

The straits has seen increased naval traffic amid the escalating tension between Ukraine and Russia.

One Ukrainian ship and two Russian ships were seen passing through the Bosphorus strait on Tuesday.

President Barack Obama has already ordered sanctions on people responsible for Moscow's military intervention in the Crimean peninsula, including travel bans and freezing of their US assets.

He also said a referendum by the region to join Russia would violate international law.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ukrainian military across the country begin the exercise: troops massively promoted to landfills in the Kherson region. PHOTOS + VIDEO
In the video appeared on the Internet, as a Ukrainian military leave permanent base in Zhytomyr and Lviv. In other military units the same thing happens.
Near Lviv began military training with APC. It is reported ZAXID.NET , transmits Tsenzor.NET.

So, today on the street. Stryis'ka out in the direction of Lviv have driven several dozen APCs.

According to the head of the Western Regional Media Centre of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Alexander Poronyuka lieutenant colonel, military exercises. He refused to tell the details, explaining that information about military exercises is a military secret.

See also "Tsenzor.NET": Ukrainian 95th airmobile brigade alarm goes to Crimea. VIDEO

Residents of the area, he asked to treat with understanding the movement of military equipment. "Most asked that the columns are not wedged civilian cars," - added Poronyuk.

640x427.jpg
640x427.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Who unstickied this thread? :dwillhuh:
I did, I was trying to make it so that more threads could fit on the front page. Given how hot this thread is, I don't envision it ever leaving the front page. If it does I'll just sticky it back. IN the mean time, I also had it promoted so that it's on the home page of the entire site. So it's impossible to miss seeing as how it's at the top of the list now.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I did, I was trying to make it so that more threads could fit on the front page. Given how hot this thread is, I don't envision it ever leaving the front page. If it does I'll just sticky it back. IN the mean time, I also had it promoted so that it's on the home page of the entire site. So it's impossible to miss seeing as how it's at the top of the list now.

kobe-not-bad-o.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
When Putin wins Crimea he should move all the displaced Tartars in Central Asia back to Crimea on some humanitarian shyt like
308zlop.jpg

If he won Tartar support through that that'd be a mean move in the geopolitical chess game. :skip:

I think alot of them already moved back after the Soviet Union brokoe up ...or am I wrong

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This shyt is heating up!

Ukraine's Military Mobilizes, Prepares For Combat: Trucks, APCs, SAMs, Howitzers, Tanks Rolling Out

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/08/2014 15:52 -0500

Did somebody say de-escalation?

Earlier today, photos were distributed showing the latest military convoy reinforcements heading into the Crimea, accompanies by a Police car demonstrating Moscow license plate numbers, most likely providing further support to the pro-Russian forces in the peninsula.

Supposedly the trucks are carrying troops to reinforces the members of the new Crimean army, pictured below:

While at the same time along the makeshift border between Crimea and the mainland, the Pro-Russian forces are putting down minefields.

minefields.jpg

However, the Ukrainians, having already been mobilized for over a week, finally appear set to seize back the offensive:

The first clip below captured the 80th Airborne Regiment out of Lviv moving out, direction mainland, preparing to repel foreign attack.