Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
10.25am GMT

Border post taken
Ukraine’s border guards said on Saturday some of their men had been evicted from an outpost in eastern Crimea by Russian soldiers, who seized their apartments and forced them out in the middle of the night with their families. The Ukrainian border service issued this statement.

“Aggressive Russian troops stormed and seized a unit of the border service at Shcholkine and ousted the families of the Ukrainian borders guards. Russian armed servicemen rushed into the unit overnight. During the attack, they beat a duty officer who tried to resist and seized a weapons storage room.

The attackers rushed into the apartments where families lived. Russians seized mobile phones of the chief of the unit, his wife and other officers. They ordered all to pack up and leave the building. At the present time, the unit is occupied by Russian soldiers.”

Updated at 10.46am GM

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Putinism or Cacism? Seems like a lost cause either way. Is there a way all these cacs can kill each other. That would be an epic win.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ooh::ooh::ooh:
let the russian fukkery commence. Putin picking up where the soviets left off.

Is it me or is this eerily similar to the earl begginings of the path straight to ww2. Its kill or be killed at this point as to who will truly be the sole super power on earth.
:lupe:

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Open Letter to Yanukovych from Chairman of the Association of Ukrainian Banks

Oleksandr Suhonyako, the chairman of the Association of Ukrainian Banks, addresses the President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych in an open letter.

Viktor!

There are various reasons for addressing you informally. First, I cite the fact that we are the same age. Second, my wealth affords me that privilege, for I, thank God, am much wealthier than you. Let me explain: my physical needs are met, and I am not concerned with their enlargement.

Why am I writing? I’ve had enough for a long time, as have all citizens.

What do I mean? You have committed many fatal errors.

1) You did not understand that the parasite cannot consume its host. For example, a bug or a tick cannot swallow a bull. You will not swallow the entire Ukrainian nation on which you feed. In language that you understand: greed will destroy the thief.

2) After a review of the Association of Ukrainian Banks by the State Tax Administration in 2013 wherein no theft was found, your corrupt guards quoted your exact words to me: “That miserable Syhonyak considers us thieves, but we’ll show him that everybody is a thief.” God has shown you for three months that there are people who not only do not steal, but who will sacrifice for the common good of the Ukrainian people, which today means release from your parasitic government. They give food, medicine, money, health, and even their lives. You cannot understand this because you are a victim of the criminal environment where you grew up, lived, and worked. Ukraine is home not only to thieves, among whom you have lived, but benefactors, whom you have probably never had occasion to meet.

3) You want to clear out the Maidan with bullets. But Maidan is not behind barricades. It is in our souls, and bullets cannot touch it. It is a spiritual phenomenon. You do not know what that is. You will disperse the people, but Maidan will remain, and the Maidan Council will remain. Ukrainians yearn for a society where thieves are punished and benefactors are encouraged by the government. You did the opposite. Therefore, you shall no longer rule the country.

4) You are a pathological liar. Yesterday, you spoke about setting the date for civic peace, and today you issued the order to fire on the people. Flip through your election advertising leaflet “Ukraine for the people.” Read: “I promise to control the recession and achieve growth of the national economy. I will protect and maintain the stability of the hryvnia. I will safeguard the stability of the state and ensure the execution of justice.”

A liar, people say, is worse than a thief. And here we have both. The trouble is that you don’t even know that this is unacceptable behavior. Negotiations with a liar are impossible. You claim that people are taking over government agencies. No, they are liberating them from criminals, from the overseers, from those who harm the Ukrainian nation with their theft, falsehood, injustice, and now blatant murder. The honest government officials are moving to the side of the people.

What can I advise? You became the head of state and did not become a successful businessman. A different kind of talent is required. You became a parasite on the national body. A huge parasite. A parasite is pulled out when it does not fall off by itself. But you did one great service for society. Being consistent as a real criminal, you gave birth to a true alternative to yourself: the people of honor and conscience that you did not know existed. I pity you. Wake up, Viktor. A different Ukraine is outside your window. Resign!

Party of Oligarchs, wake him up, if you have awoken yourselves. And don’t be afraid. If you are honest, then Maidan will be able to begin negotiations with you. The agenda: what kind of Ukraine we will in live tomorrow.

Oleksandr Suhonyako
http://euromaidanpr.wordpress.com/2...airman-of-the-association-of-ukrainian-banks/

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
10.25am GMT

Border post taken
Ukraine’s border guards said on Saturday some of their men had been evicted from an outpost in eastern Crimea by Russian soldiers, who seized their apartments and forced them out in the middle of the night with their families. The Ukrainian border service issued this statement.

“Aggressive Russian troops stormed and seized a unit of the border service at Shcholkine and ousted the families of the Ukrainian borders guards. Russian armed servicemen rushed into the unit overnight. During the attack, they beat a duty officer who tried to resist and seized a weapons storage room.

The attackers rushed into the apartments where families lived. Russians seized mobile phones of the chief of the unit, his wife and other officers. They ordered all to pack up and leave the building. At the present time, the unit is occupied by Russian soldiers.”

Updated at 10.46am GM
bytch made did they even fire a shot? They just going in slapping nikkas.:russ:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch made did they even fire a shot? They just going in slapping nikkas.:russ:

What's the point in defending a nation that won't defend itself? Media is trying to paint US as being too soft, in reality why should we put our lives on the line for people don't care enough to fight back for their own skins? :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
dawg, Ukraine is just rolling over and taking it in the rear right now :pachaha:

When Putin wins Crimea he should move all the displaced Tartars in Central Asia back to Crimea on some humanitarian shyt like
308zlop.jpg

If he won Tartar support through that that'd be a mean move in the geopolitical chess game. :skip:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Dudes hyping up the russians like theyre a bunch of Commando era Arnold Schwarzenegger killers because Putins always out there on front street with the show of force. All Barack's got to do is give to order to unleash these demonic DEVGRU brehs and its a wrap for anyone on their hit list.

seal-team6.jpg

:merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant:

LOL these guys dont play. And U wont find them staring in some crappy hollywood movie either
russian_spetsnaz_gru_bf3_wallpaper_by_billym12345-d55ogqi.png

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Wait wtf U.S sent warships to the Black Sea. What is going on?

sable rattling, which means nothing to a superpower like russia. THey'll just aim more nukes at poland for kicks. This is getting good though