Sony's PS3 Digital Version of GTA 5 "unplayable" recommended not to Download on PS Store

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
one scored higher than the other, even though they're the same game.

And The Xbox version has a HIGHER score with MORE reviews. That just solidifies it's status of being better as it's harder to keep a high score the more reviews are out

How about you sit this one out sonny? it's too early for you to get in a losing argument
Higher score with more reviews? Use math. If one more review said GTA V PS3 was a 10/10 it would bump its score to 98.

Seeing as everyone & their mom is giving this game a 10, it's not that unlikely.

You bend logic to fit your argument and it's kinda embarassing. Let me know when you want to use logic & common sense then I'll be happy to further discuss this topic

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
He said it was unplayable

That doesn't sound unplayable to me breh
It's not unplayable. Over 20,000 people downloaded the game. There would be an uproar.

There is maybe isolated incidents but it's completely ignorant to believe the majority of people who downloaded the game has these problems

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Higher score with more reviews? Use math. If one more review said GTA V PS3 was a 10/10 it would bump its score to 98.

Seeing as everyone & their mom is giving this game a 10, it's not that unlikely.
:dead:

I see why you Playstanleys are so confused if this is the extent of your math knowledge. Really breh?

I'll keep this short and non confusing for you and just say, NO, you got that all wrong :snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
He said it was unplayable

That doesn't sound unplayable to me breh

the person you responded to wasn't the OP. plus you claimed DF said the "exact opposite", when clearly they weren't happy with the digital version

"unplayable" is just internet hyperbole. any small bug in a game is constantly referred to as "game breaking", "the game is broken", etc. the OP even put it in quotes