Sony's PS3 Digital Version of GTA 5 "unplayable" recommended not to Download on PS Store

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Imagine if this was issue on the 360 the stans would be having a field day bashing! Do you know why a thread shytting on the PS3/4 don't do numbers? Because most of the Arcadium regulars are on team Sony so of course they stay away from the thread but you can bet your ass they read it. They didn't comment because of no spin potential to turn it into a positive or they will call it a struggle thread.
:stopitslime: maybe it's struggling because it's untrue and the digital foundry article says the exact opposite of the thread titleopposite

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:stopitslime: maybe it's struggling because it's untrue and the digital foundry article says the exact opposite of the thread titleopposite

huh?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-why-we-cant-recommend-GTA5-PSN

Digital Foundry emerges disappointed from the digital experience.

In our testing we saw contrasts between the disc and digital PS3 releases, where the Blu-ray version has clear advantages that make it the preferred buy.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I heard the xbox version was having difficulty running too, the disk too

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
y'all can struggle reply all day but that won't make the PS3 version playable all of the sudden
Uh, I and many I know have the ps3 download version & no one has complained yet.

Just like many installed both discs on Xbox & had no problem, while seemingly a shytload of people had an unplayable game

There will always be isolated problems on both consoles, doesn't mean it's happening to everyone

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lol @ the links in the OP

nikka sat down & googled "GTA V PS3 problems" looking for thread material :heh:

The struggle is real with the Xbots

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think it's the EU Psn that's having problems.

So far no issues, put in 16 hours, no freezing, framerate drops or pop-in issues. Graphics and game is runnin' crisp.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Ok, so I just had one graphical problem. I was hitting the streets on my motorcycle when the ground dropped from underneath me. Couldn't see any of the streets or sidewalks, just buildings, cars, signs, and anything above ground level. It happened for like 5-10 seconds, but that is all I've seen and I've been playing over 22 hours.