Sony's Nightmare!

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yes the ps3 underperformed overall, it has dramatically lost its market share. Outside of a few exclusives there's nothing of worth on the system.
:mjpls:

Name an xbox game exclusive that out performs Uncharted... God of War... Heavy Rain.. and TLOU... we not even gonna mentiom the RLOD fiasco... talking bout be cautious, nikka you smoking rocks

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:mjpls:

Name an xbox game exclusive that out performs Uncharted... God of War... Heavy Rain.. and TLOU... we not even gonna mentiom the RLOD fiasco... talking bout be cautious, nikka you smoking rocks
Sales? Halo and Gears of War

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Underperformance?? :skip:

PS2 sold 150 million with a profit. PS3 75 million in the red. How is that not a loss?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PS2 sold 150 million with a profit. PS3 75 million in the red. How is that not a loss?
you dont make a lick of sense.. your silly ass said

"after the underperformance of the PS3, I thought that Sony stans would be more cautious of the PS4."

What in the fukk does that statement have to do with sales?? let alone PS2 sales that have outsold the shytbox 360 by an even greater margin

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
you dont make a lick of sense.. your silly ass said

"after the underperformance of the PS3, I thought that Sony stans would be more cautious of the PS4."

What in the fukk does that statement have to do with sales?? let alone PS2 sales that have outsold the shytbox 360 by an even greater margin
I see you did not take economics 101 If a company sold a 150 million units at a profit and the next gen sold 77 million at a overall loss in revenue, that is a huge swing in loss of profits and market share. Now try and twist logic your way out of this.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes the ps3 underperformed overall, it has dramatically lost its market share. Outside of a few exclusives there's nothing of worth on the system.

This is the same nikka that had the audacity to say he wasn't biased. :lolbron:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I see you did not take economics 101 If a company sold a 150 million units at a profit and the next gen sold 77 million at a overall loss in revenue, that is a huge swing in loss of profits and market share. Now try and twist logic your way out of this.

Performance doesn't have shyt to do with sales...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oh I see now, you lack comprehension skills "performance" is relative on what metrics it being compared to. Hopefully I did not go over your head. :ld:

That was not the context he was using "underperform" in... he said we should be cautious of the ps4 because of the underperformance of the PS3... why would I be cautious of sales??

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
That was not the context he was using "underperform" in... he said we should be cautious of the ps4 because of the underperformance of the PS3... why would I be cautious of sales??
:snoop: I'm just going to let @Wild self handle this himself. It's his comment anyway.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka, you cant name 3 good exclusives that came out in the last few yrs, stop it. dont forget we got ya xbl doggie :umad:
All fanboy delusions/wishfull thinking.

In reality the Xbox brand is fine and the system is selling well. More than the 360 according to some retailers.

Yes they had some pr blunders, but the effects of those blunders are greatly overblown by you stans reaching for a W. if you go to any gaming website most of the talk is about the Xbox one and its capabilities, whether good or bad the gaming world is fascinated by the X1.

Sony has done a good job riding the wave of Xbox PR problems but they've placed themselves in a tough spot. Once the pr blunders are forgotten, and Halo and TitanFall are released, then what does ps4 have to combat it? Eventually ps4 is gonna have to stand on its own merits, and "Uncharted 2016 :gladbron:gddr5 edition" won't be enough.