Sony's Nightmare!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Deflect all you want too. Why did you lie?

lie about what? Sony was the first to have optical discs as standard on a console. Forgot about the Atari catridges backwards compatible (and I had a 2600 and 5200). :to:

And PSX played CDs and shyt in addition to games!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
@bk @Brooklynzson

Can we add this shyt to the WTF Is that Hall of Fame along with the likes of "Flaming Young" and others?

I can take my L, thats what I get for using voice typing. I was at work at the time sneaking on here lol

lie about what? Sony was the first to have optical discs as standard on a console. Forgot about the Atari catridges backwards compatible (and I had a 2600 and 5200). :to:

And PSX played CDs and shyt in addition to games!

You are wrong, show me where PS was the first to have CD's as standard? I showed you my proof.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
SMH @ this. After the underperformance of the PS3, I thought that Sony stans would be more cautious of the PS4.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:usure:

there are no "real world" polls
And Xbox One is sold out in most places:manny:
Lol obviously you dont come into contact with many people. The shyt has been boo'd out of every convention for the last several months. Xbox console, game and peripheral sales are still far behind. Microsoft didnt just randomly decide to abandon their entire plan for no reason. They saw the writing, they were DOA. The 180 has stopped the bleeding somewhat but its too late for a lot of people. The brand has been damaged irreparably and the flip flop is a very transparent last ditch effort to remain alive.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
SMH @ this. After the underperformance of the PS3, I thought that Sony stans would be more cautious of the PS4.

Because PS3 and PS4 situations are exactly the same right?

Either you haven't been paying attention to a damn thing or your just hating.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lol obviously you dont come into contact with many people. The shyt has been boo'd out of every convention for the last several months. Xbox console, game and peripheral sales are still far behind. Microsoft didnt just randomly decide to abandon their entire plan for no reason. They saw the writing, they were DOA. The 180 has stopped the bleeding somewhat but its too late for a lot of people. The brand has been damaged irreparably and the flip flop is a very transparent last ditch effort to remain alive.

All fanboy delusions/wishfull thinking.

In reality the Xbox brand is fine and the system is selling well. More than the 360 according to some retailers.

Yes they had some pr blunders, but the effects of those blunders are greatly overblown by you stans reaching for a W. if you go to any gaming website most of the talk is about the Xbox one and its capabilities, whether good or bad the gaming world is fascinated by the X1.

Sony has done a good job riding the wave of Xbox PR problems but they've placed themselves in a tough spot. Once the pr blunders are forgotten, and Halo and TitanFall are released, then what does ps4 have to combat it? Eventually ps4 is gonna have to stand on its own merits, and "Uncharted 2016 :gladbron:gddr5 edition" won't be enough.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Underperformance?? :skip:

Name an xbox game exclusive that out performs Uncharted... God of War... Heavy Rain.. and TLOU... we not even gonna mentiom the RLOD fiasco... talking bout be cautious, nikka you smoking rocks

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
All fanboy delusions/wishfull thinking.

In reality the Xbox brand is fine and the system is selling well. More than the 360 according to some retailers.

Yes they had some pr blunders, but the effects of those blunders are greatly overblown by you stans reaching for a W. if you go to any gaming website most of the talk is about the Xbox one and its capabilities, whether good or bad the gaming world is fascinated by the X1.

Sony has done a good job riding the wave of Xbox PR problems but they've placed themselves in a tough spot. Once the pr blunders are forgotten, and Halo and TitanFall are released, then what does ps4 have to combat it? Eventually ps4 is gonna have to stand on its own merits, and "Uncharted 2016 :gladbron:gddr5 edition" won't be enough.

I bet your ass will be buying Uncharted 2016 though..in fact I bet you cop anything Naughty Dog blesses us with...

Its over breh... Halo and Titanfall won't save you..

Especially since Titanfall coming to the PS4

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Blah blah blah all of that is your fan boy delusions. You can't go by Internet polls that does not represent the public, all that represents is the current state of mind of internet trolls taking a poll. But believe what you want to. They're going to be millions in enjoying the Xbox 1.

Underperformance?? :skip:

Name an xbox game exclusive that out performs Uncharted... God of War... Heavy Rain.. and TLOU... we not even gonna mentiom the RLOD fiasco... talking bout be cautious, nikka you smoking rocks

Yes the ps3 underperformed overall, it has dramatically lost its market share. Outside of a few exclusives there's nothing of worth on the system.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Blah blah blah all of that is your fan boy delusions. You can't go by Internet polls that does not represent the public, all that represents is the current state of mind of internet trolls taking a poll. But believe what you want to. They're going to be millions in enjoying the Xbox 1.

Yes the ps3 underperformed overall, it has dramatically lost its market share. Outside of a few exclusives there's nothing of worth on the system.
:ohhh: even if this was true how did they still manage to outsell the 360 overall? And yup you're not a fanboy