Sonya Massey Reports Intruder and Is Killed In Her Own Home By Police

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Its not a joke. I just asked why she was saying crazy shyt with boiling water expecting not to get tazed or shot. We've seen cops shoot black people for less. Every black person knows how to act round cops. The irony is that she seemed to be joking and the cop wasnt.

"I rebuke you, in the name of Jesus' - is a figure of speech that means, 'don't assume something negative of me that I have no intention of doing.' It can also be used in a playful or jokingly manner.

If I have spell that out for you. You may not be Black.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

This angle shows her attempt to throw the pot. Regardless how dare both of those pussies resort to pullin guns over a crazy lady… Not once was a tazer thought of… a headshot at that :mindblown:

That white boy deserves to rot

1 other person

Superstar
Daps

This angle shows her attempt to throw the pot. Regardless how dare both of those pussies resort to pullin guns over a crazy lady… Not once was a tazer thought of… a headshot at that :mindblown:

That white boy deserves to rot

She threw it in self defense after being told that she was going to be shot in the face. And after the police continued to move forward with guns drawn. Before that, she displayed no intention. She even said 'sorry'.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
She threw it in self defense after being told that she was going to be shot in the face. And after the police continued to move forward with guns drawn. Before that, she displayed no intention. She even said 'sorry'.
So she said sorry but kept the pot in position to still be thrown even while on the ground, after rebuking them because she was scared :patrice:

Not so sure of that, but lethal force had no place in this scenario and he should go be cellys with Chauvin for it

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
So she said sorry but kept the pot in position to still be thrown even while on the ground, after rebuking them because she was scared :patrice:

Not so sure of that, but lethal force had no place in this scenario and he should go be cellys with Chauvin for it
If you watch in slo mo, she puts her hands over her head after saying sorry. She then bent down towards the floor.

After, that - are you just going to let someone shoot you in your own house and do nothing?

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
"I rebuke you, in the name of Jesus' - is a figure of speech that means, 'don't assume something negative of me that I have no intention of doing.' It can also be used in a playful or jokingly manner.

If I have spell that out for you. You may not be Black.
Does the officer look black to you? How tf is a white cop supposed to know figure of speeches black people use. If you think her actions leading up to her getting shot were normal then you've never had "the talk" with your parents or ain't black yourself. When a cop holding a gun says drop whatever tf is in your hands you drop that shyt. You don't throw it at them.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Also the aftermath of the water being thrown didn’t even make it over the counter. If you can’t de-escalate a situation with a possible mentally ill woman that called you. The disregard afterwards makes its disgustingly obvious what drove the cold hearted response.