Sony will not be attending E3 2019.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*looks at console sales and exclusives*

:mjlol:

larrybots and these lame ass memes. Get some games. :laff:

don't doubt the gawds :birdman: , you don't do this kinda shyt without some funk flex bombs dropping.

Its PS5

Launching with LOU2

20/20

It's whack pulling out of E3, microsoft even with the lack of 1st party game has been at every E3 and put on great shows.

Sony literally has nothing but a PS5 coming and pull out.

typical sony, they have been showing off the same games for the last 5 years. Eventually I guess you run out and reality sets in.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Sony Lauwst

giphy.gif

but really trade shows in general are becoming a thing of the past. it was a thing where retailers could come to see your product, and hopefully place orders. but all that isn't really necessary with the internet

it was also something that benefited smaller companies. you rent a little booth in the convention center, and everyone attending the event will hopefully see your product. a company as big as Sony doesn't really need that, and for that matter, their presentation is usually at a venue outside of E3 anyway. they could really host an event like that at any time, but they just do it at E3 to piggyback on the hype

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

At people literally being ok with Sony potentially starting a nasty trend that could kill E3 so they can show games on there own time:mindblown:

People hated on Nintendo hard years ago when they stop having show at E3, but at least with them its somewhat understandable with there history and being heavily japanese based.

Sony is straight up not showing up:heh:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
they probably need their own time frame and schedule for this P5 release. And something may be announced soon since they probably want the hype to be early. I heard the patent for it shows the controller will have a screen on it of some sort. I don't know how much higher you can go from the Xbox 1x, but I guess Sony plans to do so some way.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I

typical sony, they have been showing off the same games for the last 5 years. Eventually I guess you run out and reality sets in.

Crackdown 3 was announced in 2014 :mjpls:

I'd bring up other MS exclusives, but they ain't got shyt :mjlol:

When all you have is Forza, Gears, Halo rinse and repeat all the time, I'd be :mad: too.

:troll:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony gonna come through with the PS5 a brand new lineup of secret exclusives and kick MS out the water if they do this shyt...:bryan::whew:

Sony has delivered every single gen in its existence with exclusives and new IPs. And these lame Larrybots still in denial and furious because of their thrift store exclusives.

:wow:

hwl

:umad:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wouldn't mind seeing more of Sucker Punch's new IP. Seen enough of Days Gone. And Kojima might show Norman Reedus doing the Blocboy dance with blood coming out his ears for christ's sake if he showed new Death Stranding footage :mjlol: