Sony WF-1000XM4 (Earbuds)

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Oh you ain't even gotta tell me about the headphone XM4s breh

These are what got me taking a serious look at the earbuds. Like I said, I know the sound is gonna be on point but if the fit is good too :banderas:
$350 is pretty cheap for headphones of the quality y’all saying they are along with sony being the name behind em.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just put the stock ear tips that came with my Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2s on these Sony earbuds and it's a match made in heaven. You'd think you was wearing memory foam tips they fit so snug.

I'm not gonna lie I rarely used these but with this adjustment they leaped to the top of my preference list.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to the WF’s

EgbuwIpU8AEmdQL

Copped my baby SONY WH XM4 first day out and she held me down ever since :blessed:

TIDAL HiFi + 360 REALITY Audio :wow: >>>>>

Just got these through work today. Excited to try em out.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Just got these through work today. Excited to try em out.
I’m still extremely happy with my WH XM4’s, music sounds TRASH coming out of most other headphones ever since I copped these.

You can even adjust the headphones to atmospheric pressure. Since I travel a lot by plane this is a great feat to have. Every trip I’m unbothered by noise like:ahh:.

Congrats on your purchase fam, you made a great investment with these XM4’s :salute:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I’m still extremely happy with my WH XM4’s, music sounds TRASH coming out of most other headphones ever since I copped these.

You can even adjust the headphones to atmospheric pressure. Since I travel a lot by plane this is a great feat to have. Every trip I’m unbothered by noise like:ahh:.

Congrats on your purchase fam, you made a great investment with these XM4’s :salute:

Oh i didn't purchase it, I already own a pair of Bose QCs so I wasn't planning on getting these. I got it through some recognition award shyt at work.

I got em charging now, but from watching a few comparison videos online, these headphones blow the Bose QCs outta the water.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These are supposed to get a firmware update to add multipoint Bluetooth this year. I still have mine but I rarely use them. Too bulbous.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Just copped on sale. Not much of a earbud guy but I hear they have great sound. Need something small to use when travel so hoping these are the pair I’ll like

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just picked these up new old stock sale, pretty damn good. Only thing I had to change was the tips to silicone cause the stock ones were uncomfortable after awhile and didn’t seal properly. These are comparable to my AirPod Pro 2’s which sound great but have limited functionality when not connected to an Apple device.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Just picked these up new old stock sale, pretty damn good. Only thing I had to change was the tips to silicone cause the stock ones were uncomfortable after awhile and didn’t seal properly. These are comparable to my AirPod Pro 2’s which sound great but have limited functionality when not connected to an Apple device.

Where did you get them?

I had the Xm4s til they had the battery issues then I copped the Xm5s but the 5s don’t seem as good as the 4s were.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Where did you get them?

I had the Xm4s til they had the battery issues then I copped the Xm5s but the 5s don’t seem as good as the 4s were.

Walmart, on their website from a marketplace seller for $199

I have the WH-XM4 headphones as well, love them to death, use them in the gym, however I think the WF's are better suited for that in the long run.