winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wrong thread

This is the headphones, not earbuds.

Got rid of my airpod pros for the earbuds tho.
I see the H instead of the F now. I found an EQ that made the Fs sound much better. They still not all that comfortable though. I might have to look into the H.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I see the H instead of the F now. I found an EQ that made the Fs sound much better. They still not all that comfortable though. I might have to look into the H.
You have to use different tips than what they came with..I just use my Edifiers tips with them..found my spare JBL tips too. Might use those. Better fit either way for the Sony WF 1000XM4.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those of you who own both the Wh1000xm4 (God I hate these names) and this one , is the noise cancelling on this wf1000xm4 the same or better? Noise cancelling is extremely important to me but I hate wearing them big ass headphones in public and wouldn’t mind getting this small one instead.
@Zero

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Those of you who own both the Wh1000xm4 (God I hate these names) and this one , is the noise cancelling on this wf1000xm4 the same or better? Noise cancelling is extremely important to me but I hate wearing them big ass headphones in public and wouldn’t mind getting this small one instead.
@Zero

over ear will always he better than buds

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
these are my first experience with anc and the shyt freaked me out for a minute.

they fit well and sound good but i hate the app and i hate that they cant connect to multiple devices. pixel buds spoiled me with no app and being able to switch devices dynamically. but they dont sound like these

also since i do a lot of studio mixing i dont care for 360 audio. it works for a song or two here and there but i can hear that its just a lot of hard panning frequencies that arent usually panned

anyway i thought about returning them but i dont think ill be able to do much better. from what i understand anything that would sound better has trash battery. so ill get used to em

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
BTW hearing earth wind and fire head to the sky in 360 was actually a real treat. some of it sounds good with that added space

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
these are my first experience with anc and the shyt freaked me out for a minute.

they fit well and sound good but i hate the app and i hate that they cant connect to multiple devices. pixel buds spoiled me with no app and being able to switch devices dynamically. but they dont sound like these

also since i do a lot of studio mixing i dont care for 360 audio. it works for a song or two here and there but i can hear that its just a lot of hard panning frequencies that arent usually panned

anyway i thought about returning them but i dont think ill be able to do much better. from what i understand anything that would sound better has trash battery. so ill get used to em

i returned mind cause they hurt my ears

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
Noise canceling is so good on those earbuds I left a car running all night cause I didn't hear it running when I took the dog out after work.

my nikka you gotta hit up Sony ASAP this the best review they ever gonna get..

mental image hilarious that you just walk out the next morning like :mjtf:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why the fukk were u driving wearing ear buds :mjlol:
Naw but I put them in when I got home from work still in the car and somehow didn't turn it off. Took the dog out after work and went back in. Came out the next morning and the lights was on got closer to it and the damn thing was still running.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I copped this last week to use at the gym since my powerbeats pro broke down and it’s amazing. I already have the wh1000xm4 and the sound quality and noise cancellation on both is almost the same.