R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Got these joints in right now...Sony did it again brehs :wow:

Fit is perfect for me with the regular tips. Fits WAY better than the Bud Pros and the touch controls are far better to me.

The sound and noise cancelation? Yall already know. @ReasonableMatic that 360 audio on Tidal is absolutely :ohlawd: on both the cans and earbuds breh.

These Bud Pros are going in the bushes. Might even get traded in if the Galaxy S8 tab rumors are true. @winb83 toss em if these fit you good breh
Been rocking them all day...charging them back up right now..lol. Love the immersive sound...

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
These look dope .wh100 mx4 and 3 are great and when it comes to noise cancelling:wow::whoo::whew::ohlawd: godly

Sadly earbuds are to easy too lose..sony's build quality when it comes to headphones aint like v modas either....if they were cheaper they would be a nice back up pair

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
These look dope .wh100 mx4 and 3 are great and when it comes to noise cancelling:wow::whoo::whew::ohlawd: godly

Sadly earbuds are to easy too lose..sony's build quality when it comes to headphones aint like v modas either....if they were cheaper they would be a nice back up pair
The only way around this is to always keep them in the case when not in use. And I mean ALWAYS

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Don't those earbuds hurt your ears? My experience been horrible through the years, I don't like sticking shyt in my ears, they always come out and they hurt.
I rather use headphones.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't those earbuds hurt your ears? My experience been horrible through the years, I don't like sticking shyt in my ears, they always come out and they hurt.
I rather use headphones.

Ultimately your mileage will vary. I've used about 2 dozen different pairs. Some hurt some I've worn for 6 hours straight no problem.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Ultimately your mileage will vary. I've used about 2 dozen different pairs. Some hurt some I've worn for 6 hours straight no problem.
Yep. These sound fantastic but they don't fit, try some other tips but if you can't any that work, take em back. Comfort level is ultimately king for me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I rather use headphones.
Galaxy Buds are pretty much the most comfortable buds I've ever worn. The Jabras and the Sabbat 12 ultras have a great snug fit.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax