Sony WF-1000XM4 (Earbuds)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
"Sony WF-1000XM4 review: a sonic triumph - The Verge" Sony WF-1000XM4 review: a sonic triumph
If you want the absolute best active noise cancellation in truly wireless earbuds, the answer is an emphatic yes. Sony has built a new chip it calls the V1 into the 1000XM4s that brings their noise cancellation capabilities to impressive new heights. These earbuds do a better job than the AirPods Pro and even slightly outperform Bose’s QuietComfort Earbuds at hushing nearby noise. It’s now reached a point where the NC on these feels nearly as effective as Sony’s premium headphones. Impressive stuff.

Sony has shrunk down the carrying case even more; it’s 40 percent smaller than the bulky case that came with the 1000XM3s. Now it’s on par with cases from Jabra and other competitors. It’s shorter than the AirPods Pro case, but a tad wider and noticeably thicker. The case has a USB-C port and supports wireless charging, and the earbuds magnetically latch into the case strongly and should stay seated unless you fumble the whole thing to the ground
But with the 1000XM4s, Sony is going all-in on the memory foam approach with new “noise isolation ear tips.” They’re quite different from Sony’s past foam tips, now with a thicker design that’s less rounded and with a tackier feel that helps them stay planted in your ears. I’d describe it as almost a hybrid between silicone and memory foam.

Im copping...sound as good as the over ears? Got to cop on principle.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Shout out to the WF’s

EgbuwIpU8AEmdQL

Copped my baby SONY WH XM4 first day out and she held me down ever since :blessed:

TIDAL HiFi + 360 REALITY Audio :wow: >>>>>

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Breh, I don't need to make another purchase right now :damn:
If anything, go for the headphones - cause GAWDDDD :wow:
full

shyts is top notch :wow:
BRUH!!! Music heads be knowing :ohlawd:
Absolute facts. I already know the sound on the earbuds is gonna be on point but if the fit is good too...I might have to make that impulse buy :sadcam:
I take the headphones EVERYWHERE bruh.
It’s UNREAL how comfy they are with stellar sound quality they provide.

The WF XM3’s single-handedly took over the #1 earbud spot BOSE held for YEARS.
I can only imagine what these SONY WF XM4’s will do.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nice. I’ve got the power beats pro but it’s not noise cancelling so I’m definitely copping this one.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If anything, go for the headphones - cause GAWDDDD :wow:
full

BRUH!!! Music heads be knowing :ohlawd:

I take the headphones EVERYWHERE bruh.
It’s UNREAL how comfy they are with stellar sound quality they provide.

The WF XM3’s single-handedly took over the #1 earbud spot BOSE held for YEARS.
I can only imagine what these SONY WF XM4’s will do.
Oh you ain't even gotta tell me about the headphone XM4s breh

IhMQ8mdF_o.jpg

These joints aint nothing but the truth :wow:

Took about a minute to EQ these perfectly in the app, the noise cancelling is fantastic, I don't lose connection ANYWHERE in my crib, the cushions are comfortable as fukk, the in ear sensor is actually practical (taking them off pauses whatever you're playing and putting them back on starts it again), no lag whatsoever, and that multipoint feature? Maaaaaaan :blessed:

I can legit have this connected to my phone and Shield TV at the same time and swap whenever necessary. :wow:

Gestures and the sensor work with movies played via Kodi and Netflix :wow:

$350 but godamn these were worth it :ohlawd:

These are what got me taking a serious look at the earbuds. Like I said, I know the sound is gonna be on point but if the fit is good too :banderas:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else never able to get ear buds to stay comfortably in their ears? I try all the different sizes, new and exciting ways to wedge them bytches in, and within minutes they work themselves free :francis: