Sony wants it's Playstation Exclusives to Come to PC Earlier

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m still convinced the people who would stop buying playstation hardware are not the same people spending a bunch of money on COD, Fortnight, 2k, etc.

A person that has a playstion just for exclusives, is no less valuable to sony as someone who buys their games on PC especially if/when sony gets their PC store/ecosystem going.
Yeah. they're def not the same person because they would be on PC already. After all, those games are well optimized on PC, so there wouldn't be a need to play them on Playstation. I think people sleep on the fact that people that play live service games are more valuable to console manufacturers than people who just buy exclusives. A person who plays mostly live service game will be an influencer in that they can make friends spend money on MTX.

Anyway, I think people sleep on fact that consoles provide a cheap entry into playing current gen games and a guarantee it can last for 5+ years. Many people aren't going to drop their Playstation console if their games go on PC because most people aren't enthusiast to drop $1000+ on a gaming pc

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. they're def not the same person because they would be on PC already. After all, those games are well optimized on PC, so there wouldn't be a need to play them on Playstation. I think people sleep on the fact that people that play live service games are more valuable to console manufacturers than people who just buy exclusives. . person who plays mostly live service game will be an influencer in that they can make friends spend money on MTX.

Anyway, I think people sleep on fact that consoles provide a cheap entry into playing current gen games and a guarantee it can last for 5+ years. Many people aren't going to drop their Playstation console if their games go on PC because most people aren't enthusiast to drop $1000 co+ on a gaming pc
Mostly hardcore gamers are usually into pc gaming. Most casuals are into consoles.