Sony takes a huge L. Indiana Jones is exclusive to Xbox

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
indiana jones already took a serious L when they decided to make ANOTHER one

at this point i dunno whos more flabby and sick, harrison ford himself, or the people who still care enough about the franchise to play this game

senior-black-man-playing-video-games-with-headphones.jpg

im just a hater tho :yeshrug:
:dead:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
does anyone under the age of 30 even know or care about Indiana Jones at this point?
indiana jones? In 2023? :laff:

This is like saying Star Wars isn't relevant to kids today, I'm gen z and always enjoyed the series, crystal skull made almost a billion dollars and came out in 2008. Just saying, people in their early 20's will see that new movie, I know I was excited for the trailer.

Tomb Raider and Uncharted were inspired by Indy, there's no reason to believe this game won't be popular (if it's good).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is like saying Star Wars isn't relevant to kids today, I'm gen z and always enjoyed the series, crystal skull made almost a billion dollars and came out in 2008. Just saying, people in their early 20's will see that new movie, I know I was excited for the trailer.

Tomb Raider and Uncharted were inspired by Indy, there's no reason to believe this game won't be popular (if it's good).

2008… was 15 years ago.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Indiana Jones could potentially be bigger than Uncharted and Tomb Raider brehs, lets not be stans.
But it's not doing it on name recognition alone, it still has be a better game than those two,

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Indiana Jones and Disney take an L for catering to the poverty experience on L box.

shyt already flopped

If you look a few pages back bethesda reneged on the deal when they MS acquired bethesda and MADE it exclusive to xbox even though disney wanted it made for all platforms... :whoa: