Sony takes a huge L. Indiana Jones is exclusive to Xbox

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don’t forget to add this thread to that Sony Stan news thread started by the definitely not an Xbot @Responsible Allen Iverson :mjlol:

I’m trynna get my Xbox Stan notoriety up breh.

What must I do for y’all to

search

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rather the Marvel license period. :shaq:

Its funny because if you think about it... Disney can pull the license for the game and put it on sony or every game console because 1 they own all the lucasfilms rights that also means indiana jones and secondly MS went back on their word to make it for all systems... :sas2:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Never watched or cared about Indiana Jones. I watched the mummy movies and kid BBG thought Brendan Frasier and Harrison Ford were interchangable. Keep it real I don't even know what Indiana Jones is about other than cacs in hot climates exploring for treasure n shyt. Could be an entertaining game tho, and since it's probably day 1 on the pass I'm in

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Never watched or cared about Indiana Jones. I watched the mummy movies and kid BBG thought Brendan Frasier and Harrison Ford were interchangable. Keep it real I don't even know what Indiana Jones is about other than cacs in hot climates exploring for treasure n shyt. Could be an entertaining game tho, and since it's probably day 1 on the pass I'm in

You never seen any indiana jones movie???:dahell::heh:

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Console wars bullshyt aside, the LucasArts Indy Emperor's Tomb game on the first Xbox was arguably one of the best action adventure games of its generation :hubie:

Up there with Escape From Butcher Bay as a video game property that had no business being as good as it was considering the license.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Its funny because if you think about it... Disney can pull the license for the game and put it on sony or every game console because 1 they own all the lucasfilms rights that also means indiana jones and secondly MS went back on their word to make it for all systems... :sas2:
you're right, but Disney did none of that, so apparently they're ok with the game being exclusive

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you're right, but Disney did none of that, so apparently they're ok with the game being exclusive

Money talks, bullshyt walks i guess...:mjgrin: im sure when they see those gamepass numbers they will reconsider this decision...