Superstar
Daps
Why would GAAS games be a problem for bots lol

The entire first party lineup for Xbox are all live services games

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With Ryan gone, my concern isn't GAAS, but the first-party AA-level games. Ryan really squashed those. Why is Clap Hanz out here making mobile games instead of Everybody's Golf PS5? Where is a new Ape Escape? Why not try to revive some old Sony IP at the AA level like Jumping Flash or Vib Ribbon?

Ryan killing first-party AA games when Nintendo steadily profits off of their own AA games is stupid. Even Microsoft puts out decent AA-level games under their banner. We need a reversal of course on that.

Some of PlayStation most memorable games are AA titles. :mjcry: but they had some banger triple A titles that weren't ment to be mega popular, especially the ones coming out of Japan, once Japan studio got split up and spund off into asobi the writing was on the wall for me, and slowly starting drifting away from PS.

Daps
Some of PlayStation most memorable games are AA titles. :mjcry: but they had some banger triple A titles that weren't ment to be mega popular, especially the ones coming out of Japan, once Japan studio got split up and spund off into asobi the writing was on the wall for me, and slowly starting drifting away from PS.
Loss of Japan Studio hurts. We don't get weird stuff like Tokyo Jungle anymore.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
With Ryan gone, my concern isn't GAAS, but the first-party AA-level games. Ryan really squashed those. Why is Clap Hanz out here making mobile games instead of Everybody's Golf PS5? Where is a new Ape Escape? Why not try to revive some old Sony IP at the AA level like Jumping Flash or Vib Ribbon?

Ryan killing first-party AA games when Nintendo steadily profits off of their own AA games is stupid. Even Microsoft puts out decent AA-level games under their banner. We need a reversal of course on that.

I remember way back when mobile games and big MMOs started popping off, 'industry experts' said Nintendo would die because of Playstation and Xbox had the more mature titles and multiplayer cornered. Nintendo stuck to what they were best at and look at them now.

Sad to see the GaaS trend get this far because of greedy publishers. So many development studios ruined and reputations just done. GTA Online and NBA 2K are just virtual slot machines.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Everyone talking about AA titles. Isn’t Helldivers 2 about to drop? Or does that not count?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not in his current position which is that.
Now that’s quite the slight of hand.

To counter my position that traveling increases when things aren’t going as planned you said he had to travel because he works for an American company.

Which was easily countered by the fact that he’s been there for 30 years.

Then you say, oh well he wasn’t CEO. As if Jim Ryan was just some mid level guy who was catapulted to CEO.

But none of that has anything to do with the fact that work travel increases when things aren’t going smoothly.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Now that’s quite the slight of hand.

To counter my position that traveling increases when things aren’t going as planned you said he had to travel because he works for an American company.

Which was easily countered by the fact that he’s been there for 30 years.

Then you say, oh well he wasn’t CEO. As if Jim Ryan was just some mid level guy who was catapulted to CEO.

But none of that has anything to do with the fact that work travel increases when things aren’t going smoothly.
Work travel increases when you become the CEO of a company and have to oversee everything…