Sony states PC Ports will be a 2-3 year schedule again

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony should port all of their PS4/PS3 era games to PC. They've still got the Infamous games, Killzone, Gran Turismo, Ratchet and Clank, Bloodborne, Uncharted 1-3, TLOU II and plenty others left.

Leave the PS5 exclusives for us loyal stans.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The TLOU port was the fastest turn around from console to pc release, and it showed.

Had they given it at least a year like their other games that wouldn’t have happened
that "turn around" is usually for console games that they decided to port later. TLOU Remake was a different situation because it was announced for PC before the console release. early rumors said it would be 'day one' on PC. they had time to work on the PC version, but they chose to save it for last

again, my point is that if games are intended for a PC release, they need to be designed for PC from the beginning. this was my response to someone saying MS should also delay their PC releases. for the most part, the MS PC releases have been pretty good (what games? amiright). probably because they've committed to the platform, and they keep it in kind throughout the development process

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y’all realize this just means Sony games are coming sooner to PC right?

Everything this guy says to appease the stan’s, sony ends up doing the exact opposite cause it makes the most business sense.

Expect some day one PC sony releases in the near future :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Everything this guy says to appease the stan’s, sony ends up doing the exact opposite cause it makes the most business sense.

:therethere:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah I expect Gaas games day one.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
TLOU port was shytty as fukk because they used a bad developer. If they had used Nixxes, like with their other ports, it likely would have been fine. Why Sony decided not to use Nixxes after all their past success with pc ports is beyond me :dahell:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
TLOU port was shytty as fukk because they used a bad developer. If they had used Nixxes, like with their other ports, it likely would have been fine. Why Sony decided not to use Nixxes after all their past success with pc ports is beyond me :dahell:

Naughty Dog themselves did it, and they were rushed because they wanted to release it with the show. Thats why i said people were foolin themselves to think just cause sony bought Nixxes that they would be shooting out 5 ports a year. Housemarque did their own pc port as well.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Naughty Dog themselves did it, and they were rushed because they wanted to release it with the show. Thats why i said people were foolin themselves to think just cause sony bought Nixxes that they would be shooting out 5 ports a year. Housemarque did their own pc port as well.
Iron Galaxy was also involved, and they made that really shytty Batman port on pc a while back.

Nixxes is really good though. That was a good buy

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
You can't knock that the idea is that you need a PS5 if you want to play the latest and greatest.

Sony don't got Microsoft money and rely more on their hardware than Microsoft

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
THE9RbN.jpg