Sony Stans in Shambles :mjlol:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Most people not gonna build or buy gaming PC/laptop. Consoles are also more affordable
we a be in metaverse by then

these games ain’t gon play the same as what they are gonna unleash when technology advances in a couple years.

its gon happen overnight but we seen it coming

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
we a be in metaverse by then

these games ain’t gon play the same as what they are gonna unleash when technology advances in a couple years.

its gon happen overnight but we seen it coming
Meta verse will not replace video games and vrchat already exists. We still want play open sand box games, rpgs, shooters, platformers, etc. Meta verse just gonna be the new second life.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I’m still buying a PS5. The only PlayStation consoles I ever owned were the PS1 & 2 and I’ve been on Xbox ever since but now it’s time to make that switch again.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol:

All of a sudden bytch ass boys wanna come out from their hiding holes and try to bash Sony da gawd.

They feeling strong today. Ya cowards need to get back down where u belong and place that foot back on ur neck like your accustomed to.

:umad:

These losers get a little juice and now they feeling strong suddenly. Brave all of a sudden to raise their voice at Sony Da Gawd.

:sas1:

Yall better watch ya backs......even in the shower.....even at picnics...yall better watch ya God damn backs.:sas2:

When the time is right the King will return.
:ufdup:.

Beleee dat.

Yall should remember from the countless asswhooopings yall all ready took.

How quickly they forget.
:mjpls:
Youre a Z Tier poster here, shut the fukk up with this non sense :mjlol: the Krillin of The Arcadium :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Woke up to reps of people telling me to kill my self and calling me fakkit :wow: restoring that feeling huh :lolbron:

Sony Stans in shambles :wow:
Peasant Station 5 the inferior product :wow:
Innovated nothing, stole everything and now here you are :wow:

Sony Stans get gunned up and clapped quick :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We arent wrong. It was originally supposed to be releases as Super Nintendo CD edition. Theres even a prototype.
The ‘Nintendo PlayStation’ Prototype Just Sold For $300,000
He’s wrong because I know the history and PlayStation wasn’t some throwaway Nintendo console. I can break down the whole entire history of this shyt for both of y’all I have plenty of times on here. The muthafukkin Phillips is a throwaway console from Nintendo being sneaky and grimey. The PlayStation was a console they worked on and developed together initially but Nintendo got greedy and tried to go the cheaper route and fukked Sony over. Sony THEN went to Sega of America which agreed but Sega of Japan dubbed it so they ended up designing the shyt and releasing it on their own.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s wrong because I know the history and PlayStation wasn’t some throwaway Nintendo console. I can break down the whole entire history of this shyt for both of y’all I have plenty of times on here. The muthafukkin Phillips is a throwaway console from Nintendo being sneaky and grimey. The PlayStation was a console they worked on and developed together initially but Nintendo got greedy and tried to go the cheaper route and fukked Sony over. Sony THEN went to Sega of America which agreed but Sega of Japan dubbed it so they ended up designing the shyt and releasing it on their own.
As Nintendo continued developing add-ons for the SNES, including a short-lived modem released only in Japan, Sony focused on its core business of technology and in 1986 developed alongside Philips Electronics a new kind of CD-ROM called the CD-ROM/XA. The new type of disc allowed compressed audio, video, graphics and data to run simultaneously. The original CD-ROM could contain audio, or data information, but could only run them independently. By combining these three elements together games could use larger, more advanced graphics and audio that could be accessed by the data files all off a single disk.

On the news of this hot new technology and leveraging their existing relationship, Nintendo approached Sony to start development on a CD-ROM add-on to the Super Nintendo, with plans on making it Nintendo's first disc-based console. The deal was made in 1988 with Sony crafting the tech and Nintendo the Play Station expansion.

Plans derailed because of a contract dispute that prompted Nintendo to reconsider the relationship. Nintendo quietly made a side-deal with Philips Electronics to make a different disc-based SNES add-on and canceled its existing agreement with Sony. While this was a setback for the electronics giant, they decided to continue developing the technology to create their own console.

While the deal that Nintendo made Philips fell apart, it didn’t mean Sony had heard the end of the gaming giant. Once Nintendo got word that Sony was using the tech they developed under the partnership, Nintendo tried to cease the development of the system by suing Sony. The case was found in favor of Sony, which was allowed to continue development of the system.
PlayStation 1: The History From the Date of its Release Until 2006
True