Sony Stans in Shambles :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He’s wrong because I know the history and PlayStation wasn’t some throwaway Nintendo console. I can break down the whole entire history of this shyt for both of y’all I have plenty of times on here. The muthafukkin Phillips is a throwaway console from Nintendo being sneaky and grimey. The PlayStation was a console they worked on and developed together initially but Nintendo got greedy and tried to go the cheaper route and fukked Sony over. Sony THEN went to Sega of America which agreed but Sega of Japan dubbed it so they ended up designing the shyt and releasing it on their own.
but none of this changes that it was supposed to be Sony and Nintendo originally :dwillhuh: im not even understanding the argument here

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Exactly these nikkas don’t know what they talkin bout. Both Nintendo AND Sega fukked Sony over. Now nikkas tryna rewrite history. Sony built their relationship with the developers and took the ball and ran with it on their own. DESPITE Sega doing marketing against Sony. Despite Nintendo releasing the more powerful console. And despite Sega jumping into the next gen earlier than Sony.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
but none of this changes that it was supposed to be Sony and Nintendo originally :dwillhuh: im not even understanding the argument here
The argument is that he tried to act like the PlayStation was just some throwaway Nintendo console when that’s not true. It wasn’t. Philips was. Nintendo was threatened by the PlayStation. Only reason it didn’t come out as a partnership was because of Nintendo’s greed. Sony continued development on their own. He also been saying some other flagrantly wrong shyt across other threads. So my post was in response to that as well.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Retarded thread from a retarded poster :mjlol:

4LaWv.gif

heres the attention you so desperately need from me

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Have fun playing GOW Ragnorak, Forbidden west, and Spider-Man on PC in 2025.:umad: