OU7.gif

:lolbron::russ:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Some of yall acting like the sky is falling. I just don't get it. Yeah, Microsoft owns Call of Duty - like that franchise or anything Activision has produced the last 10 years have been really groundbreaking. I get it still is a cash cow but I honestly don't think it's nothing to wild out about.

The Blizzard acquisition is what makes more sense to me. I am kinda happy that Microsoft are at the reins and I hope it will be more beneficial for PC users.

Still, with all these properties being bought up. They still haven't really shown anything that is close to the innovation and quality Sony has produced in the last 5 years.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Some of yall acting like the sky is falling. I just don't get it. Yeah, Microsoft owns Call of Duty - like that franchise or anything Activision has produced the last 10 years have been really groundbreaking. I get it still is a cash cow but I honestly don't think it's nothing to wild out about.

The Blizzard acquisition is what makes more sense to me. I am kinda happy that Microsoft are at the reins and I hope it will be more beneficial for PC users.

Still, with all these properties being bought up. They still haven't really shown anything that is close to the innovation and quality Sony has produced in the last 5 years.
Name 1 thing Sony innovated past 5 years? Its escaping my brain, I cant think of 1 thing.

Daps
I think the next COD will be on playstation. But i dont think the version after will be unless Sony leases Gamepass

Thats what YOU think :mjlol:

If this were the case they’d be nothing stopping Microsoft from charging you whatever they want for COD or drastically raising the price of Gamepass

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Imagine paying almost $100B to come in last place :mjlol:

In a month when we Ps5 owners is eating let me know how these acquisitions feel
How can Microsoft be last place? If they OWN the most popular games currently on Playstation?

They own:
The highest selling RPG for PS - Diablo 3
The own the 2 best selling FPS on PS , Overwatch and Call of Duty

Sony aint got no games man :ld: all your most popular games are multi plat :ld:

Daps
How can Microsoft be last place? If they OWN the most popular games currently on Playstation?

They own:
The highest selling RPG for PS - Diablo 3
The own the 2 best selling FPS on PS , Overwatch and Call of Duty

Sony aint got no games man :ld: all your most popular games are multi plat :ld:

Just check the scoreboard ya dumbass :mjlol:

Would COD be the highest selling FPS if it weren’t multi plat?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thats what YOU think :mjlol:

If this were the case they’d be nothing stopping Microsoft from charging you whatever they want for COD or drastically raising the price of Gamepass

Thats gonna happen anyway. There’s not a sub service on this planet that hasn’t drastically raised its price since introduction. Microsoft ain’t spending 100b on acquisitions to keep gamepass at 10-15 dollars

Daps
Thats gonna happen anyway. There’s not a sub service on this planet that hasn’t drastically raised its price since introduction. Microsoft ain’t spending 100b on acquisitions to keep gamepass at 10-15 dollars

Meanwhile PlayStation will do what it’s always done, continue to innovate.

By the time any of these moves pay off for MS, the VR revolution will be upon us :mjlol: just watch how it play out