Sony should purchase dormant IPs....

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
An obvious studio to get is Larian they have so much potential and should be swooped up before they really get big. Like CDPR back in the day before they got next level.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
An obvious studio to get is Larian they have so much potential and should be swooped up before they really get big. Like CDPR back in the day before they got next level.

I don't understand the CDPR hype
They have one good game and they being treated as if they have a vast collection of classics lol

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand the CDPR hype
They have one good game and they being treated as if they have a vast collection of classics lol

I can’t speak for anyone else but for me it’s their evolution, Witcher 2 was my introduction to them and I loved that game. Then they got even better with Witcher 3, I am curious where Cyberpunk will take them.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Y'all need to relax, MS bought a studio because they needed to, plain and simple. You won't be able to get dedicated Xbox fans to admit that they haven't had any generation defining triple A titles in years.

They bought a studio which makes games popular with hardcore gamers opposed to casual gamers, that's a step in the right direction but they don't have a good track record of being able to manage studios. So it will be interesting to see what "semi-independent" is going to mean for Bethesda.

Sony on the other hand has and will continue to work because their focus has and always will be on games. Let MS play catchup from last generation, I'm confident that Sony will continue to do what it needs to do without spreading itself thin.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People act like this happened overnight. Like MSFT execs were offended over the craig memes and a week later bought Zenimax :mjlol: This has been in the works for a long time. Who says Sony doesn't have their own things in the work that we don't know about? I mean just a few weeks ago some of y'all were all scared thinking something is going on with the consoles because we haven't gotten a release date/price yet in September. People reacting to business moves online as if they know what's going on is always funny to me. Just relax man.