Phil Spencer calls Sony "Slimy" for paying publishers for exclusive content

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

Phil can't even keep his lies straight. Such a bozo and his goofy fans eat his lies and bullshyt up. He was there during the 360 era when Xbox did it. But I guess that don't count. :mjlol:

And as usual, Nintendo gets a pass. :scust:
I’m not trying to shyt in Phil, he’s a corpo. All I’m saying is that’s how you get people to buy your machine. It is what it is:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hit dogs holler though.

"Slimy platform things"

So he got to be talking about PlayStation exclusively. Pun intended
From the quote it sounds like Phil was talking about gamepass vs traditional.game sales.

These guys just like playing the victim. Sonymaga behavior:mjlol:

Spencer’s comments came as he was discussing Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision Blizzard and goal of attracting new players, with the conversation soon turning to Game Pass’ inclusion of Call of Duty Black Ops 6.

It’s a choice. We didn’t say to anybody ‘you have to subscribe to play’. If you want to buy Black Ops 6, that’s great. It’s great for us, it’s great for the developer. If you want to subscribe, it’s also great. I want to give you the choice on how you play your games, and who you play with, and not try to do slimy platform things to force you to do what I want you to do.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Quote has nothing to do with sony, why is sony in the thread topic? He was talking about forcing people into gamepass

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
MS started the CoD exclusive content thing. Plus they just consumed multiple 3rd party publishers just to cancel PS versions of multi titles to try to force people into the GP ecosystem. They even went back to negotiate the contract for Indiana Jones to exclude the PS5. These dudes just lie their asses off.

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tumblr_now5elyzgQ1qfr6udo1_500.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quote has nothing to do with sony, why is sony in the thread topic? He was talking about forcing people into gamepass
You're not on a fukking RAP forum to not understand subliminals nikka gtfoh.
da-hell.gif

"Kendrick's verse on Like that had NOTHING to do with Drake or Cole because he didn't specifically say their names🤓" head ass.

"He was talking about the big three genres in music" head ass.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You're not on a fukking RAP forum to not understand subliminals nikka gtfoh.
Nah I don't believe in feminine behavior, I know some of you nikkas behave in that manner but I take words at face value :camby:. change your thread title dumb nikka

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I don't believe in feminine behavior, I know some of you nikkas behave in that manner but I take words at face value :camby:. change your thread title dumb nikka
What the hell are you talking about, who makes Playstation? You came in here with a dumb post talking about "He didn't say Sony" when you know their direct competitor is fukking Sony, who makes what? Playstation! Who else is he fukking talking about? Verizon? Amazon? Netflix? Home Depot? The fukk? :what:

You take words at face value? Delete your account and go to Reddit then with this stupid shyt. You can't possibly be a fan of rap to not know when someone is talking about someone/something else without specifically saying it out boldly.

Half A $

Pro
Daps