Sony should purchase dormant IPs....

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
No company worth a damn is just going to sell off IP's.
Sony could get publishers to license the games out to them and make exclusive deals, but they will be hard pressed to find someone thats stupid.

What is Take Two getting out of Bully tho? Them dudes just hoarding franchises they don't care about

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Bring shyt like LOADED back and update it

s-l300.jpg

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
They definitely need to make an updated Warriors game. It would be legit.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah. We’re good.

Sony’s Current first party IP >> washed 80s franchises
Oh nah, when I said washed 80s I was talking about Doom and shyt that MS just bought.
:whoa:

Even if Doom was 80s (its not, its 90s) it has been wild successful the past 5 years.. I dont get these posts at all? Maybe you can elaborate on it.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they'd have success purchasing Bully, and if Rockstar still has the rights to it; The Warriors.

Both games fit Sony's story focused narrative

If Take Two rejects this means they're a$$holes for holding on to franchises they don't see reaching sales goals or they're actually working on it as we speak

Bringing back Houser and Benzies under a sony branch to work on it would be a better send off for Dan imo, he always wanted to do Bully 2.

Thoughts?

They need studios to make games for these old IPs, and they don't have the money for new studios (or old IPs for that matter).

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Even if Doom was 80s (its not, its 90s) it has been wild successful the past 5 years.. I dont get these posts at all? Maybe you can elaborate on it.
Tired of playing old ass franchises...I want new shyt. Them shyts played out.
:manny:
fukk them old ass rehashed games. No originality.
:camby:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly Sony is good on games and I don’t understand why people think they need to do anything based off the Bethesda deal with Microsoft. They still have a great first party lineup will probably still get majority of jrpgs over Microsoft. Microsoft getting Bethesda could solidify them as the wrpg console which is great because now it evens the playing field for them. Wrpg on Xbox and Jrpg on Playstation

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
They need studios to make games for these old IPs, and they don't have the money for new studios (or old IPs for that matter).

Imagine Midnight Club becoming a Sony IP ? Let the Gran Turismo developers handle it, loosen the controls and make it a little arcadey :wow:

Rockstar is sitting on a gold mine :mjcry: