Sony Screwing Over Their Fans Once Again

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shyt @Fatboi1 can prolly pull my post from way back, I been complaining about that all damn gen

They charged me 30 bucks to buy Jak and Daxter TWO fukkING TIMES

Had to buy the shyt on ps3, and then AGAIN on PS4.....sony be on bullshyt making you buy the same game cause they know people gonna do it
source.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:what:why would they give it away for free? They spent money improving it. Gamers are some of the most entitled consumers ever.

i agree with your general sentiment (gamers are whiny and entitled) but there is a precedent being set by other companies on giving the next gen upgrade for free.

EA, CDPR, MSFT, etc

no Sony doesn’t have to but you can’t expect some people to not be upset.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They ain't shyt. I'll finally play thru my ps4 copy so then MM on ps5 will feel extra next gen for sure:troll:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
consumers dictate these companies
if people want free upgrades then :yeshrug:
w/out consumers they are nothing
clearly not how this works. consumers eventually will conform to whatever the company is pushing if they want the product bad enough. Sony spent money upgrading the title, they arent just gonna hand over their revenue because consumers said so.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:mjlol: Sony said fukk y’all what that balance sheet looking like?

just buy the ultimate edition of miles morales it’s more cost effective anyway, 50 for miles standalone 70 for the ultimate edition :yeshrug:

Either way I’m buying for 25 or less :mjgrin:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
If you already own the game and beat it...:dahell: why the fukk do you need the upgrade on a new system???:jbhmm:

To play it again with updates???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????