Sony Screwing Over Their Fans Once Again

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
They did the same thing with TLOU if y’all remember.

not really shocked. I’ll catch it on ps+ in a year or two.
shyt @Fatboi1 can prolly pull my post from way back, I been complaining about that all damn gen

They charged me 30 bucks to buy Jak and Daxter TWO fukkING TIMES

Had to buy the shyt on ps3, and then AGAIN on PS4.....sony be on bullshyt making you buy the same game cause they know people gonna do it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt @Fatboi1 can prolly pull my post from way back, I been complaining about that all damn gen

Had to buy the shyt on ps3, and then AGAIN on PS4.....sony be on bullshyt making you buy the same game cause they know people gonna do it

You actually paid to buy jak and dexter twice?!?:picard:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

they definitely be penny pinching. I don’t buy the remaster shyts unless they come to PS+.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
so....I've been thinking that I want to get a PS4 Pro and work on my Sony backlog while I save for the Xbox Series X later...

If I wanted to splay Spiderman and Miles Morales I would have to pay for each? Unless I get a PS5 and the Ultimate edition?

:patrice: