Sony Reaches Programming Deal With Viacom for Online Pay-TV Service

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
they been fighting it. but it just opens the door for someone else to sneak in and steal the isp market from them. I really feel like it's inevitable. people are tired of paying for 100+ channels they don't watch

This is MUCH, MUCH harder than you think....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The hipocracy in this thread is crazy :snoop: Sony is for the gamers and is all about games!!!! Is what nikkas screamed. Now its supposed to make the PS4 better. FOH :camby:
You nikkas must have comprehension problems. :snoop:

If tomorrow sony announced a internet based tv service then what the hell would that have to do with ps4?

Its not like they are making deals solely with the ps4 in mind, they are alot bigger than just that company that makes game systems.

If they created a internet tv service then id assume they would have it available for a host of other devices, not just the ps4.

Its not the same as microsoft allowing you to hook your cablebox to the x1, advertising this as a main feature of the system but then making you pay for live to watch tv through your xbox, using the cable you pay for separately.

Sony wants to start their own cable company and I fail to see how that affects any of their gaming divisions

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Bu bu bu bu bu the Ps4 is for the gamers! Gamers don't watch tv! :laff: Im happy if this comes true because Im getting a PS4 too, but you can not deny its a little hypercritical.

everyone of sony's presentation has been about games and gamers

everyone of xbox 180's presentations has been about how the 180 is a entertainment system

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
everyone of sony's presentation has been about games and gamers

everyone of xbox 180's presentations has been about how the 180 is a entertainment system
Oh, I guess you didn't see this thing called E3. Well, it was great, Xbox actually showed off a bunch of games and won like the most awards for its GAMES at the show. You should check out this new website called "youtube" I hear they got all kinds of videos there, maybe somebody posted the video over there :obama:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh, I guess you didn't see this thing called E3. Well, it was great, Xbox actually showed off a bunch of games and won like the most awards for its GAMES at the show. You should check out this new website called "youtube" I hear they got all kinds of videos there, maybe somebody posted the video over there :obama:

And while you're at it.

So lets compare the events and the reactions from that day and rest your laurels or dirty mattress on that

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And while you're at it.

So lets compare the events and the reactions from that day and rest your laurels or dirty mattress on that

I'm sorry bruh, but you can't seriously think a redundant quip about a mattress is saying anything do you?
I guess if I was an unintelligent insecure loser I'd cling to what I perceived as a can't miss funny too. You rick james bytch!!!
But even as Rick James, your PS4 still has no games :umad:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
You nikkas must have comprehension problems. :snoop:

If tomorrow sony announced a internet based tv service then what the hell would that have to do with ps4?

Its not like they are making deals solely with the ps4 in mind, they are alot bigger than just that company that makes game systems.

If they created a internet tv service then id assume they would have it available for a host of other devices, not just the ps4.

Its not the same as microsoft allowing you to hook your cablebox to the x1, advertising this as a main feature of the system but then making you pay for live to watch tv through your xbox, using the cable you pay for separately.

Sony wants to start their own cable company and I fail to see how that affects any of their gaming divisions

Too much common sense in this post.

2wdrlmu.jpg

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these xbox diickriders just need to change their movement name to john kerry. they flip-flop more on issues than a fish out of water. it's not like they're making you pay for the service, without your consent, it's just a potential add-on that you could grab. if it's cheaper than cable, then it's good for everybody. i could really careless which system it comes from. big up to microsoft for that hyper thing i was reading about tho, that's a nice little piece of software. it should make the switching between games/tv/movies seamless on that console.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Waitstation 4-evermore

"We stole another M$ Idea, it's ok to praise it now!"

let's watch these playstanleys spin this into how Sony always had TV in some form before M$ and how they clearly aren't stealing another concept from Xbox after realizing their system was years behind again :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4