Sony Pulls Out PAX EAST due to Corona Virus

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
both consoles are made at Foxconn, which is currently closed down because of the virus
And if all or a large sum of dem nikkaz die, what i was saying becomes reality :francis:
Nahhhh

We literally have people travel world wide at my company, including china (not main land) Japan and other areas are not an issue.

Having people worldwide is not a reason to cancel an event currently.
Maybe they know something we don't :merchant:
Even in here, they can't help it.
To be clear, who are you referring to :leostare:
the Superbowl is mostly a domestic event. it was also two weeks ago, before a lot of this shyt jumped off

everyone been kinda not taking it seriously, thinking it's only 'over there', but it has been spreading. and it will keep on spreading if people don't smarten up. there's been confirmed cases in the US, and it comes from muthafukkas travelling

like I said before, PAX known for spreading diseases. you got 70,000 people from all over, mingling, sharing controllers and shyt. you really want to be the 100th person to put that VR headset on? :usure:

and what's the alternative theory? Sony pulled out so they wouldn't have to show TLOU2? console wars corrupting your brain...
You saying this has just started being a thing thing 2 weeks ago is totally inaccurate. But that's not important. People are dying and the replies directly above mine showcase outstanding postmanship :picard:

So anyways, two hours ago they cured someone who had it in a Santa Clara hospital so this shouldn't become an intergalactical kegger like you might be fearing...

Coronavirus patient in Santa Clara County fulled recovered

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif