Sony Pulls Out PAX EAST due to Corona Virus

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My company, a big 4 financial firm has all but banned travel to China. Where you work where they still cool with people traveling to and from China?

Same. They sent out the employee advisory when it got real ordering staff there to WFH. Travel from China is also banned. It's not a game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the Superbowl is mostly a domestic event. it was also two weeks ago, before a lot of this shyt jumped off

everyone been kinda not taking it seriously, thinking it's only 'over there', but it has been spreading. and it will keep on spreading if people don't smarten up. there's been confirmed cases in the US, and it comes from muthafukkas travelling

like I said before, PAX known for spreading diseases. you got 70,000 people from all over, mingling, sharing controllers and shyt. you really want to be the 100th person to put that VR headset on? :usure:

and what's the alternative theory? Sony pulled out so they wouldn't have to show TLOU2? console wars corrupting your brain...
Clearly Sony is in panic mode. I mean they haven't even shown the PS5 yet! This MUST mean that the PS5 is actually 8 Teraflops which THEN means millions of fans around the world would see how blurry Spider-Man would look on PS5 on their 4KTV. The CEO of $OoNY cannot get away with faux again!
9285Mes.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Same. They sent out the employee advisory when it got real ordering staff there to WFH. Travel from China is also banned. It's not a game.

We have an employee with my company that’s been stuck over there in China because of the outbreak. He’s ready to come back to the US and to work, but the company prefers he stay away for now as a safety precaution lol.

He says that it’s bad over there.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps