Sony Pulls Out PAX EAST due to Corona Virus

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nahhhh

We literally have people travel world wide at my company, including china (not main land) Japan and other areas are not an issue.

Having people worldwide is not a reason to cancel an event currently.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nahhhh

We literally have people travel world wide at my company, including china (not main land) Japan and other areas are not an issue.

Yeah this means something. :merchant:
giphy.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It means there are no companies canceling events, meetings, or rollouts especially not here in the US.

How many Hong Kong mainland people are gonna be at pax?!

the Mobile World Congress, the biggest phone conference, was cancelled in Barcelona because of coronavirus

The world’s biggest phone show has been canceled due to coronavirus concerns

a bunch of people got infected at a conference in Singapore

Hunt on for 'patient zero' who spread coronavirus globally from Singapore

Chinese exhibitors are pulling out of GDC

Coronavirus Concerns Bump Chinese Attendees From GDC 2020 | Digital Trends

this shyt is real. it's not a good time for people from all over the world to be mingling. I don't know what's gonna happen with the Olympics if they don't get this shyt under control

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the Mobile World Congress, the biggest phone conference, was cancelled in Barcelona because of coronavirus

The world’s biggest phone show has been canceled due to coronavirus concerns

a bunch of people got infected at a conference in Singapore

Hunt on for 'patient zero' who spread coronavirus globally from Singapore

Chinese exhibitors are pulling out of GDC

Coronavirus Concerns Bump Chinese Attendees From GDC 2020 | Digital Trends

this shyt is real. it's not a good time for people from all over the world to be mingling. I don't know what's gonna happen with the Olympics if they don't get this shyt under control

All those are foreign events, is in Singapore.... That makes sense.

And a Chinese venues pulling out makes sense also.

Sony isn't based out of China that I know of and PAX, and completely pulling there presence from pax when they probably weren't going to have much Japanese representation anyways comes off as an excuse.

I mean we just had the Superbowl, events still happen in the states as normal at most china China is pulling out of things.

But Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo pulling out of pax because of coronavirus in the us.....:patrice:

Tracking coronavirus: Map, data and timeline

- about 19 from that actual number.

So about 60 something cases in Japan

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
All those are foreign events, is in Singapore.... That makes sense.

And a Chinese venues pulling out makes sense also.

Sony isn't based out of China that I know of and PAX, and completely pulling there presence from pax when they probably weren't going to have much Japanese representation anyways comes off as an excuse.

I mean we just had the Superbowl, events still happen in the states as normal at most china China is pulling out of things.

But Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo pulling out of pax because of coronavirus in the us.....:patrice:
the Superbowl is mostly a domestic event. it was also two weeks ago, before a lot of this shyt jumped off

everyone been kinda not taking it seriously, thinking it's only 'over there', but it has been spreading. and it will keep on spreading if people don't smarten up. there's been confirmed cases in the US, and it comes from muthafukkas travelling

like I said before, PAX known for spreading diseases. you got 70,000 people from all over, mingling, sharing controllers and shyt. you really want to be the 100th person to put that VR headset on? :usure:

and what's the alternative theory? Sony pulled out so they wouldn't have to show TLOU2? console wars corrupting your brain...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the Superbowl is mostly a domestic event. it was also two weeks ago, before a lot of this shyt jumped off

everyone been kinda not taking it seriously, thinking it's only 'over there', but it has been spreading. and it will keep on spreading if people don't smarten up. there's been confirmed cases in the US, and it comes from muthafukkas travelling

like I said before, PAX known for spreading diseases. you got 70,000 people from all over, mingling, sharing controllers and shyt. you really want to be the 100th person to put that VR headset on? :usure:

and what's the alternative theory? Sony pulled out so they wouldn't have to show TLOU2? console wars corrupting your brain...
:unimpressed:

Yall got it

They pulled out because of Corona:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nahhhh

My company, a big 4 financial firm has all but banned travel to China. Where you work where they still cool with people traveling to and from China?