Daps
:yeshrug:I don't watch these things so I don't really care

Ghost and death stranding stuff Is enough for me

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
There’s probably a low chance they don’t go full dikk in next year. Last year’s E3 was pretty forgettable and this one is just gonna be pure gameplay. I wouldn’t be surprised if they teased the 5 later this year and came out with the big dikk next year.

They really don’t need a 5 so soon tho, 4 is still running shyt and the 5 won’t be a huge upgrade over the pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Traditional E3 is dead.

I still don't understand the need to jump to ps5. PS4 is just getting its legs underneath it. Things are going well. There is still a lot left in the tank. Why go to a ps5 so soon?

PS4/Larrybox will be 5 years old this fall. That used to be the end of a gen before last gen with Xbox (8 years) and PS3 (7 years) being too long.

Integrated VR for the PS5 is damn near a must, but the earliest it should drop is 2020.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
PS5 is coming a LOT sooner than most people think....Sony is done with the PS4...PS4 is a year away from being a 'legacy' platform

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: show games that will be coming out within a short amount of time for once. People shouldn't even complain about this one.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Im still waiting for the games that were revealed in E3 2013 to come out.

This game was shown 5 years ago and it's still not out.:why:

Gotta hand it to Sony on one thing, It's almost like they knew the Wii U and Xbox1 would be SO bad that this waiting game wouldn't be a problem to their fanbase. PS5 bout to have a nice launch set up. :deadrose:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Gotta hand it to Sony on one thing, It's almost like they knew the Wii U and Xbox1 would be SO bad that this waiting game wouldn't be a problem to their fanbase. PS5 bout to have a nice launch set up. :deadrose:

Deep Down is a :duck: game. That game is just a figment of your imagination breh. :umad:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Supposedly Sony goes up to 1st and 3rd party devs like:

"Hey you got an game in development?"
"Yeah we got a brand new title in the planning stages, it's nothing but a sketch on a napkin right now but.."
"Yeah whatever, we're showing that shyt at E3, get a CGI trailer ready."
"But we haven't decided what genre is gonna be yet. :dwillhuh:"

"Motherfukker what did I just say?:birdman:"
"Alright, fine:shaq2:"