Sony Milking Last Of Us 2: New Editions on the Way (Update: Confirmed)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Isn’t it crazy how Insomiac released two, going on three new games on the PS5 and ND hasn’t released a new game on the system yet? And that there’s a very high likelihood that the Wolverine game releases before whatever new game ND has cooking?

That goes for most studios :yeshrug:, Suckerpunch, Media Molecule, Bluepoint, and Team Asobi all released games in 2020 with no announcements yet. Other studios like Bend haven’t released games since 2019.horizon and god of war sequels were 4-5 year cycles as well.

Naughty Dog is on the same timeline as the rest of the industry. insomniac are just built different,

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Never finished the second one and just youtubed the ending. I'll try to finish it once the pc version drops.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m down for it. I never finished it when it dropped on PS4.
You fukked up :ufdup:

shyt was a great game. I just hope this new PC remaster is not horribly optimized like the first one. Sony please put Nixxes on this. The game is really good though. I thought the gameplay was top notch. The story was great. The graphics were great. It's one of the best PS4 games that came out the entire generation.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Damn that’s crazy
Yet it still going to be a better product than M$ has put since then :dead:
M$ is the reason Sony/ND is running like pac with this
BECAUSE YALL ARE shyt COMPETITION

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Naughty Dog is bioware status.

Completely unable to get out of their own way and make new games.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Naughty Dog is bioware status.

Completely unable to get out of their own way and make new games.
Nah they not. They just following the R* formula a lil better at this point(Part 3 still coming and will blaze everything once it drops) remaster everything make nikkas double dip
They can afford to do this because the OTHER SIDE IS STILL WACK AS fukk. I bet if M$ was actually making noise with their games ND would be more pressed to do better. But why not keep it status quo when your competitors is fukking trash?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get rid of the hidden loads and they might get me for the right price. I never did get another playthrough in *60 fps
Every time I see myself post about this it’s about hidden loading screens :pachaha: I really don’t fw em.

They not getting me to pay shyt else without more content tho. Their ace in the hole was 60 fps, and they gave it out for free :blessed: