Sony Milking Last Of Us 2: New Editions on the Way (Update: Confirmed)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nah they not. They just following the R* formula a lil better at this point(Part 3 still coming and will blaze everything once it drops) remaster everything make nikkas double dip
They can afford to do this because the OTHER SIDE IS STILL WACK AS fukk. I bet if M$ was actually making noise with their games ND would be more pressed to do better. But why not keep it status quo when your competitors is fukking trash?

They no where near Rockstar status. Rockstar was able to do this dud to multi-player etc... This is a money grab because they spend so much for their game development and make little in return.

This is a money grab to recoup and watch they charge 70 bucks. Yell need to demand Sony to do better.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
They no where near Rockstar status. Rockstar was able to do this dud to multi-player etc... This is a money grab because they spend so much for their game development and make little in return.

This is a money grab to recoup and watch they charge 70 bucks. Yell need to demand Sony to do better.
Again ya M$ should prove themselves a better competitor or just fukking quit and let another player come in cuz they SUCK ASS

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Again ya M$ should prove themselves a better competitor or just fukking quit and let another player come in cuz they SUCK ASS

Dude your argument not making any damn sense. So it's OK to re-release games if thr competitors don't make games you like?? You sound like a lover brother with what you are trying to push. Gtfoh

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This game was incredible but a bit long in the narrative. The gameplay was crack tho, super realistic movement and enemy reactions.

I'd cop again for my 5 but on sale for sure.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Dude your argument not making any damn sense. So it's OK to re-release games if thr competitors don't make games you like?? You sound like a lover brother with what you are trying to push. Gtfoh
You don’t have to buy it you know that right?
Just like I don’t have to buy it but will do so when part 3 will come which by then the game will be discounted. shyt I haven’t bought part 1 on ps5

M$ is shyt so they don’t feel they need to go through all lenghts. The game obviously will sell properly more than ya dogshyt xbot titles and you obviously upset over this :umad:

Be a better competitor and shyt like this wont happen its yall xbots fault cuz yall dont support M$ enough to be a threat to them so they can run wild like pac 🤭🤭

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So we only playing the PS4 Version of The Last of Us 2?:ohhh: Damn I wonder how good the PS5 version will look?

If they release it with Factions 2:wow::ohlawd::whew: