Sony Milking Last Of Us 2: New Editions on the Way (Update: Confirmed)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get rid of the hidden loads and they might get me for the right price. I never did get another playthrough in

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
None of those games have dates or even release periods besides Forza. Criticizing sony for not having anything but spider-man and then going on to name Fable a game that is likely 2025 is Larry style

Many of the games I listed were delayed, seems biased to assume games like Helldivers won't be delayed when the release date is reportedly 'before the end of 2023'. I don't even own an xbox, just being fair.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Many of the games I listed were delayed, seems biased to assume games like Helldivers won't be delayed when the release date is reportedly 'before the end of 2023'. I don't even own an xbox, just being fair.

Helldivers was already delayed from last year

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Helldivers was already delayed from last year

That's my point, you could've had the same debate last year but since they flashed '2023' at the end of a trailer you use that to make a lazy point this year. Neither Sony nor Microsoft have a steady stream of diverse big budget exclusives each year.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's my point, you could've had the same debate last year but since they flashed '2023' at the end of a trailer you use that to make a lazy point this year. Neither Sony nor Microsoft have a steady stream of diverse big budget exclusives each year.

Alright, im not really sure why you’re focusing on me (like usual) im not the one who started this conversation or thread. If you’re not a Larry stan address them

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Alright, im not really sure why you’re focusing on me (like usual) im not the one who started this conversation or thread. If you’re not a Larry stan address them
:comeon: I just saw an unfair comparison that's popular on here, so I said something, no big deal

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Doesn't make any damn sense. Sony running out of ideas. We starving out here

As spotted by @DomTheBombYT on Twitter, one of Naughty Dog's developers has listed the project on their LinkedIn profile - all but confirming its existence. Mark Pajarillo, Lead Outsource Artist at Naughty Dog, has added the game to his profile revealing that he's been "overseeing the production of all outsourced environment art assets, weapons and interactive props for two iconic titles The Last of Us: Part One and The Last of Us 2: Remastered."

Naughty Dog is yet to reveal the project officially, although this isn't the first time someone working on the supposed remaster has let details slip. Back in July 2023, Gustavo Santaolalla - the composer of both The Last of Us and The Last of Us 2 - revealed that he had recently worked with the studio on a "new edition" of the game. According to the composer, his character in the new version will let players request songs from him to play

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
6686-FE69-2-D87-46-D5-8-CFB-1-ECCF6341380.jpg