Sony Japan's Sept 9/8 (2 AM ET/11 PM PT) PS4 Event 2013 livestream links & Official Thread

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Try again, I downloaded it on my nephews xbox and peeped it there. I liked it :manny:
I didn't love it and shyt, didn't play it that long. But I later downloaded it and I can play him online if he ever wanted to. As of right now my gamertag is clear of that game which you could check
I guess you lose again. This show you watching right now, looks really wonderful. I'm glad you get to eat bruh
I'm mad envious of what is being demonstrated here today. And here I thought it would be a bullshyt show about bullshyt games made for perverts and shutins :yeshrug:

You can't even keep a coherent thought through any of your posts nikka. That's a sign of anger, I'm dead serious.

:umad:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you want mobile instead consoles Japan :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you watching just like us :umad:
Its playing in the background while I post on here. What I'm seeing and hearing is trash and you know this
This is the official thread, I don't see you guys talking about anything. A 64gb card that cost twice as much as it does in stores right now :wow:
For PS4, they giving an extra year of warranty for preorders only!!! Sounds like they confident in 10yrs :shaq:
Real talk, PS4 will last 3yrs before it dies, confirmed!!!
You can't even keep a coherent thought through any of your posts nikka. That's a sign of anger, I'm dead serious.

:umad:
Just cuz :uFURIOUS: don't mean we can't see this. So saying I am when you have reasons to be is just retarded.
Stop it, no games nikka. You here for no reason :umad:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I forgot this was today. A minute in and the translator is already making me want to quit.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So ps4 is not dropping in Japan until 2014?

Nah son, thats a huge red flag imo.

Thats like Final Fantasy coming out here months before Japan and Halo coming out there months before the US.

Seriously all the fanboy stuff aside ask yourself why?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Thats like Final Fantasy coming out here months before Japan and Halo coming out there months before the US.

Because Japan cares more about handhelds & mobile than consoles.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why am I seeing Dynasty Warriors? F that game.
Buy Playstation Brehs :shaq:

Fanboys will not look at what your saying because it would force them to return to reality
Everything about PS4 right now is a red flag. They still haven't mentioned anything about PSN :damn:
Because Japan cares more about handhelds & mobile than consoles.
Is that supposed to be relevant to why the PS4 is launching next year in Japan? :what:
Are you watching this show, did you see the games :bryan:
You think they having such a huge year that it would be in there best overall interest to release it next year so the Vita can shine more?

Interesting (complete and total bullshyt) but interesting :patrice: