Sony Japan's Sept 9/8 (2 AM ET/11 PM PT) PS4 Event 2013 livestream links & Official Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You bored tonight huh
You don't feel a little strange watching this homothuggin bullshyt :heh:
I mean, if you are japanese then you get a pass because its a cultural reason for why you are a bama
If you a Red Blooded american and you over here watching deez nikkaz doin cosplay and robot dating simulator games being shown off for a handheld? Then I'm not even gonna destroy you.
Nope, I won't do that. The life you would be living is enough :wow:

May the moons shine down on the paths you shall journey on your endeavors of strugglelistic proportions :whew:
It's a reasonable price for a 64 gb card

Good quality flash drives will run you in the 70$+ range for 64GB storage
Wow, Struggle Rationality :russ:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You don't feel a little strange watching this homothuggin bullshyt :heh:
I mean, if you are japanese then you get a pass because its a cultural reason for why you are a bama
If you a Red Blooded american and you over here watching deez nikkaz doin cosplay and robot dating simulator games being shown off for a handheld? Then I'm not even gonna destroy you.
Nope, I won't do that. The life you would be living is enough :wow:

May the moons shine down on the paths you shall journey on your endeavors of strugglelistic proportions :whew:

funny how you know what's happening in the stream just to turn around & clown the people watching it..

And your post is hilarious since its coming from the guy who said hea actually enjoyed magic 2013 :wow:

Worry about yourself before you question another's manhood because you openly admitted to liking this :wrist: ass game :heh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
funny how you know what's happening in the stream just to turn around & clown the people watching it..

And your post is hilarious since its coming from the guy who said hea actually enjoyed magic 2013 :wow:

Worry about yourself before you question another's manhood because you openly admitted to liking this :wrist: ass game :heh:

Uh oh, I think I touched a nerve yall :laff:
Yup :umad:
First off, all I said was Cosplay and Robot dating simulators, you just confirmed thats what was being shown? :dead:
I'm a nice guy, I said I'd let this man live. I'm over here like "I wish a nikka would" so I can unload the full wrath and fury of fukkery upon your whole being son son. You enjoy your show bruh :heh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Uh oh, I think I touched a nerve yall :laff:
Yup :umad:
First off, all I said was Cosplay and Robot dating simulators, you just confirmed thats what was being shown? :dead:
I'm a nice guy, I said I'd let this man live. I'm over here like "I wish a nikka would" so I can unload the full wrath and fury of fukkery upon your whole being son son. You enjoy your show bruh :heh:
How'd I know he would neither respond to my indirect accusation of him watching the stream..

Nor would he respond to how he's calling nikkas homo while he over there fukking with a mythical trading card game

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Da fukk are yall nikkaz watching, I had to turn it on since ya boy was wildin about the robot dating simulator
I get there, and they really got some bullshyt school girl moletsting teddybear bullshyt :wtf:

PS4: WHERE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION IS CUSTOMARY!!!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
How'd I know he would neither respond to my indirect accusation of him watching the stream..

Nor would he respond to how he's calling nikkas homo while he over there fukking with a mythical trading card game
Try again, I downloaded it on my nephews xbox and peeped it there. I liked it :manny:
I didn't love it and shyt, didn't play it that long. But I later downloaded it and I can play him online if he ever wanted to. As of right now my gamertag is clear of that game which you could check
I guess you lose again. This show you watching right now, looks really wonderful. I'm glad you get to eat bruh
I'm mad envious of what is being demonstrated here today. And here I thought it would be a bullshyt show about bullshyt games made for perverts and shutins :yeshrug: