Sony isn't playing fair man...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
whats the difference between that and the Xbox dropping the master chief collection ?
They only dropped it once:heh:

And it's a collection of games including never before seen content, and a new way to play them all in one place

And they are offering free backwards compatibility for people who still have the discs.:manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Definitely in engine, its the same smoke and fire effects from second son
They say everything is in engine, the uncharted 4 cutscenes claim but don't look as detailed once you zoom out into gameplay.

Like, how the fukk in 2017 are you dudes acting as if you don't know this :laff:

Just stop, there's a reason the clip that was put together last 1/19th of a second. Can hardly tell what's going on. The trailer was like 2min long and that's the best clip you can come up with?

Thanks for playing dumb @Grand Conde and all who c/s him :thumbsup:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: so its the same exact game?
why they remake it so many times?

There have definitely been enhancements, with the latest version having the most. Mostly graphical, but some gameplay elements have been tweaked as well
Shadow Of The Colossus Looks And Feels Better Than Ever In PS4 Remake

The original game was sort of a cult classic, with it not being a huge seller but the people who did play it really enjoyed it. Releasing it again, just opens it up to a new audience who may have only heard about it or weren't gaming back then. I don't have a problem with them releasing it again, because Sony is still pumping out new exclusive titles as well.

Which is more than you can say for some others :sas2:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
C'mon man, you know what I'm talking about :martin:

Spider-Man
GOW
Detroit: Become Human
Days Gone
Ni no Kuni
etc
Or buy an Xbox one X and enjoy all games from this gen in a new light :blessed: and then there's

Cuphead
Forza 7
Forza Horizon 3
Gears 4
PUBG
Sea of thieves
Crackdown 3 with cloud powered multilayer
State of decay 2
Below
Ori 2
Ashen
Superior version of every multiplat moving forward, so superior that to match it on Sony would require them to resell it as a remaster :wow:

Your list has names of games we don't care about. Doesn't sound better than what I posted imo...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or buy an Xbox one X and enjoy all games from this gen in a new light :blessed: and then there's

Cuphead
Forza 7
Forza Horizon 3
Gears 4
PUBG
Sea of thieves
State of decay 2
Below
Ori 2
Ashen
Superior version of every multiplat moving forward, so superior that to match it on Sony would require them to resell it as a remaster :wow:

Your list has names of games we don't care about. Doesn't sound better than what I posted imo...
Exactly these $oenie stans are depriving themselves of games

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Cuphead
Forza 7
Forza Horizon 3
Gears 4
PUBG
Sea of thieves
State of decay 2
Below
Ori 2
Ashen

Sony exclusives >>>> Xbox exclusives for me easily. Have fun playing Forza every year though and the few titles Microsoft throws at you that can also be played on PC. Streets ain't really checking for Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 been looking suspect :patrice:

If that's what you prefer though :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sony exclusives >>>> Xbox exclusives for me easily. Have fun playing Forza every year though and the few titles Microsoft throws at you that can also be played on PC. Streets ain't really checking for Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 been looking suspect :patrice:

If that's what you prefer though :yeshrug:
You replied in an immature biased manner sir, so you are only punishing yourself by doing that. Take away everyone else around you, Now stop being a communist. Forza is bad to you, but in reality it's the best in its genre on consoles. On Xbox one X it's even better. Meanwhile most are not happy with Gran Turismo. So why are you talking negatively about the best racing franchise, logic leads to jealousy :francis:

Streets not checking for sea of thieves? No, Sony gamers cannot play it unless they get it on a Microsoft platform :umad: the idea is new, as consumers we should be thrilled that a new game, a new genre is approaching :blessed: yet all I'm seeing from one group of gamers is hate before they even seen a review, I wonder why again :smugbiden:

Crackdown 3 looks like crackdown, and looked great if you seen it in 4k HDR. The meat of the game, the fully destructible multiplayer environments, you know, like in battlefield bad company 2 which gamers here remember fondly because of the destruction. This game ups that 10 fold. We get to finally test it out ourselves next month. So you can't say shyt till then at the least yet here you are discrediting it while hyping up a bunch of titles that is mostly cgi at this point

I wonder why :stopitslime:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
You replied in an immature biased manner sir, so you are only punishing yourself by doing that. Take away everyone else around you, Now stop being a communist. Forza is bad to you, but in reality it's the best in its genre on consoles. On Xbox one X it's even better. Meanwhile most are not happy with Gran Turismo. So why are you talking negatively about the best racing franchise, logic leads to jealousy :francis:

Streets not checking for sea of thieves? No, Sony gamers cannot play it unless they get it on a Microsoft platform :umad: the idea is new, as consumers we should be thrilled that a new game, a new genre is approaching :blessed: yet all I'm seeing from one group of gamers is hate before they even seen a review, I wonder why again :smugbiden:

Crackdown 3 looks like crackdown, and looked great if you seen it in 4k HDR. The meat of the game, the fully destructible multiplayer environments, you know, like in battlefield bad company 2 which gamers here remember fondly because of the destruction. This game ups that 10 fold. We get to finally test it out ourselves next month. So you can't say shyt till then at the least yet here you are discrediting it while hyping up a bunch of titles that is mostly cgi at this point

I wonder why :stopitslime:

I never said anything bad about Forza, just that it's one of the few titles Microsoft release every year. I'm sure it's a great game.

Sony has plenty of exclusive games out now, that are confirmed to be more than CGI, with a bunch more on the way next year. A bunch that appeal to me personally, but if you're not feeling them :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Genos

Superstar
Daps
They say everything is in engine, the uncharted 4 cutscenes claim but don't look as detailed once you zoom out into gameplay.

Like, how the fukk in 2017 are you dudes acting as if you don't know this :laff:

Just stop, there's a reason the clip that was put together last 1/19th of a second. Can hardly tell what's going on. The trailer was like 2min long and that's the best clip you can come up with?

Thanks for playing dumb @Grand Conde and all who c/s him :thumbsup:
Uc4 uses different lighting in cutscenes but im sure everything else is the same. And I said in engine not in gameplay