Sony gamers don't have games but continue to lie about it

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look at this guy happy to have our scraps :bryan:

It was but EA decided that Halo would just take all it's shine and decided to try it's hand a different way. I get it, let it come to gamepass 3-6 months after Halo so nikkaz can get excited for it. THEY SMART MAN :win:
I got a series x since November genius, been had access to it. Nice of you to put your head in the sand after bein exposed on another lie about exclusives.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
75-EF0-AF7-DB9-F-48-C1-9454-55-CFA60-CDFCE.jpg

:francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wait for it...
I've been gaming more now than ever in my life, and while it shouldn't matter..a few of them are exclusive to Xbox ecosystem. But Sony gamers repeat nothing has been released on series x..

99% of games are MULTIPLAT and they will run better on Xbox, even at twice the frame rate :hhh: But this nonsense about no games. I figure you can make a judgement after the first 12 months and then it's up to them to improve on the amounts which is how things always go when a new generation begins.
DO YOU NO LONGER BELIEVE IN GENERATIONS?
(Guess the PS4 will be holding back gaming this gen :francis:)

Now both of these systems came out in November so what should be out by that time this year? Xbox will have...

The medium
The Ascent
Psyconauts 2
Halo Infinite
The gunk
The wild at heart
Scorn
EchoMecha
Second Extinction
Tetris effect
bright memory/infinite
Gears 5 next gen campaign
Gears tactics
Flight Simulator 2021
Forza Horizon 5
Starfield
And at least 5 more AAA games that will be revealed at E3 and release this year (been confirmed already)

Vs spiderman
demons souls
ratchet and clank
returnal
Then a bunch of games that never had a chance at 2021 like God of war, horizon, Gran Turismo but they'll keep naming them everytime you have something to talk about.

I didn't mention fps boost or rdna2 and how the future will be spectacular, but I need to know what other must have games are heading to PlayStation THIS YEAR, I'LL WAIT :popcorn3:
Wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...
I was talking in generals when referring to final fantasy. If you're claiming oblivious to the FANBOY rhetoric then that's you being brand new :stopitslime: and you prove that by stretching the truth. I could give a shyt if any game goes MULTIPLAT, I'm not lacking something to play, and the future is brightest on Xbox so let's get the narratives straight.

Your link in Tetris says the online multiplayer is exclusive to Xbox. Are you really trying to say that your offline version is the same thing? :gladbron:You think I'd even give a fukk if it wasn't online? Only Tetris 99 is better but you're not really a gamer so... let's go back you addressing those year 1 games. When the PS4 launched knack and Killzone was considered greatness by your peers, you're doing that again. Spiderman was a PS4 dlc and you're acting like you got a next gen experience :stop: You got a PS4 game with slight enhancements which I hope you're used to because horizon 2 and God of war pt.27 will be that as well :umad:

You still talking like if horizon Forbidden Fun is dropping this year :laff:

Your list pales in comparison to the Xbox list, you not ready for generations my nikka, stop it...
Ok now here it comes below...
this nikka damn near 50 doing this shyt. @Rekkapryde retired a champion at least :wow:
Now what I do besides tell the truth?

THEY STILL NOT READY TO HAVE THE "GENERATIONS" CONVERSATION :laff: But but but the series s was gonna hold this gen back. I know the PS4 has no bearing on what's to come from an Xbox exclusive so I'm gravy but Sony stans cannot be ok with having gimped next gen versions of last gen titles. Why even make a PS5, the PS4 pro is basically as good as it's gonna get, it's not a next gen game. shyt will be cut so it can work on PS4.

CONSOLE WAR OFFICIALLY OVER FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yall aint playing shyt but old games and a flight simulator tho :heh:
If I was a Sony Stan I'd be as misinformed about what's good as you are. Sony stans lie about what we have and what is to come. You deem anything non Sony as a dud. So you talk like this.

You also believe all your games are good and they'll all release this year. If not, covid. Not Sony just lying. ok, and the 15 million systems by March? I made threads calling it lies but what do I know right. Anyways, there's a ton of games you didn't know about and I'll showcase one right here...