Sony gamers don't have games but continue to lie about it

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Several of them games you listed are multiplat Caitdog.

you really became Shaq on the Celtics :mjcry:

The Sad Titan runs Xblock now:wow:

@PS5 can no longer carry the offense on his own, @The Mad Titan is now the number one option on his DWade:wow:

After E3 he's gonna make the heel turn and start posting with this type of energy:lolbron:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:whatever homie

*sees guilty gear, rachet, and FF7 intergrade preinstalls*

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
“I was talking in generals when referring to final fantasy.”

so you were wrong. Then you fell back when called on your bullshyt and now you was just speaking in generals.

Ya know, i even included the quote where the article said tetris was getting the connected patch on ps4 this summer. yet somehow, someway, you managed to ignore it and spout more lies about it being an xbox exclusive instead of timed.

And ya, you do care.thats why i just saw you throwing a tantrum, posting in the Ratchet thread over a game you supposedly dont care about cuz you too busy with all that gamepass piff.

oh, obligatory
I'm sorry if you feel final fantasy isn't name dropped as an exclusive all the time, but it is and you're just gonna have to accept it :umad:

And the fact you fighting tooth and nail for Tetris is hilarious. Like final fantasy until it's on your system? it's exclusive :win:
He’s been doing this shyt for close to a decade and he’s in his 40s.
You mean tell the truth? And it's been 18yrs, get it right :ufdup:
this nikka damn near 50 doing this shyt. @Rekkapryde retired a champion at least :wow:
Your name is Jax and you're a "staff member" on a forum. Would you put that on an resume? Do you go on dates and say "I work in... technology :youngsabo:" I feel like narcissist want to control what random ppl talk about but hey, I'm just making an observation :hubie:
:ehh:whatever homie

*sees guilty gear, rachet, and FF7 intergrade preinstalls*
@OnlyFrans I guess all that bullshyt you was talking didn't pan out. You playing dumb doesn't dumb down my post, I only spoke facts and y'all mad as shyt about it :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry if you feel final fantasy isn't name dropped as an exclusive all the time, but it is and you're just gonna have to accept it :umad:

And the fact you fighting tooth and nail for Tetris is hilarious. Like final fantasy until it's on your system? it's exclusive :win:

You mean tell the truth? And it's been 18yrs, get it right :ufdup:

Your name is Jax and you're a "staff member" on a forum. Would you put that on an resume? Do you go on dates and say "I work in... technology :youngsabo:" I feel like narcissist want to control what random ppl talk about but hey, I'm just making an observation :hubie:

@OnlyFrans I guess all that bullshyt you was talking didn't pan out. You playing dumb doesn't dumb down my post, I only spoke facts and y'all mad as shyt about it :wow:
So you made a thread about exclusives that were also multi plat

then you talked about playstation timed exclusives while ignoring xbox time exclusives

then when you were provided sources you ignored them. When your claims were disputed with information, you went on some “you holdin onto so and so”

Whats up with all the lying? I was taught not to lie as a child, how are you in your 40s still acting like this?