Sony gamers don't have games but continue to lie about it

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna need you to follow me everywhere to say that

This is not the same Tetris as that but thanks for playing :krs:
And is psyconauts day 1 ps now?

Final fantasy is a timed exclusive but you name it as exclusive. Meanwhile the medium isn't on sony but here you are. But you know what you didn't talk about, haven't talked about, WON'T TALK ABOUT?

The Sony first year list :picard:
When did i saw final fantasy was an exclusive and not timed?
1E9xHDY.png

Show me Caitlyn. Show me the post where i said that?

you know why you didnt? Because you’re known for lying.

Why about Sonys first year games? Demons Souls? Miles Morales? Returnal? Ratchet dropping this month? Horizon 2? Ya, they got games, whats there to prove?

Another point i wanna point out to show how full of shyt you are is you flap your gums about a damn enhanced tetris port.
The original game was a PlayStation 4 exclusive released in fall 2018 before it came to PC the following year via the Epic Game Store and Oculus’ VR platform back in May.
In summer 2021, Enhance says Tetris Effect: Connected will arrive as a free update to the existing PS4, Epic Game Store, and Oculus Quest versions.
Tetris Effect: Connected is an Xbox-exclusive multiplayer expansion

So Final Fantasy is a timed exclusive, eventually coming to other platforms, therefore not an exclusive according to you…

but despite The Medium and Tetris also heading to playstation, you wanna sit here n lie n call em exclusives, not timed.

200w.gif

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When did i saw final fantasy was an exclusive and not timed?
1E9xHDY.png

Show me Caitlyn. Show me the post where i said that?

you know why you didnt? Because you’re known for lying.

Why about Sonys first year games? Demons Souls? Miles Morales? Returnal? Ratchet dropping this month? Horizon 2? Ya, they got games, whats there to prove?

Another point i wanna point out to show how full of shyt you are is you flap your gums about a damn enhanced tetris port.

Tetris Effect: Connected is an Xbox-exclusive multiplayer expansion

So Final Fantasy is a timed exclusive, eventually coming to other platforms, therefore not an exclusive according to you…

but despite The Medium and Tetris also heading to playstation, you wanna sit here n lie n call em exclusives, not timed.

200w.gif
I was talking in generals when referring to final fantasy. If you're claiming oblivious to the FANBOY rhetoric then that's you being brand new :stopitslime: and you prove that by stretching the truth. I could give a shyt if any game goes MULTIPLAT, I'm not lacking something to play, and the future is brightest on Xbox so let's get the narratives straight.

Your link in Tetris says the online multiplayer is exclusive to Xbox. Are you really trying to say that your offline version is the same thing? :gladbron:You think I'd even give a fukk if it wasn't online? Only Tetris 99 is better but you're not really a gamer so... let's go back you addressing those year 1 games. When the PS4 launched knack and Killzone was considered greatness by your peers, you're doing that again. Spiderman was a PS4 dlc and you're acting like you got a next gen experience :stop: You got a PS4 game with slight enhancements which I hope you're used to because horizon 2 and God of war pt.27 will be that as well :umad:

You still talking like if horizon Forbidden Fun is dropping this year :laff:

Your list pales in comparison to the Xbox list, you not ready for generations my nikka, stop it...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was talking in generals when referring to final fantasy. If you're claiming oblivious to the FANBOY rhetoric then that's you being brand new :stopitslime: and you prove that by stretching the truth. I could give a shyt if any game goes MULTIPLAT, I'm not lacking something to play, and the future is brightest on Xbox so let's get the narratives straight.

Your link in Tetris says the online multiplayer is exclusive to Xbox. Are you really trying to say that your offline version is the same thing? :gladbron:You think I'd even give a fukk if it wasn't online? Only Tetris 99 is better but you're not really a gamer so... let's go back you addressing those year 1 games. When the PS4 launched knack and Killzone was considered greatness by your peers, you're doing that again. Spiderman was a PS4 dlc and you're acting like you got a next gen experience :stop: You got a PS4 game with slight enhancements which I hope you're used to because horizon 2 and God of war pt.27 will be that as well :umad:

You still talking like if horizon Forbidden Fun is dropping this year :laff:

Your list pales in comparison to the Xbox list, you not ready for generations my nikka, stop it...

“I was talking in generals when referring to final fantasy.”

so you were wrong. Then you fell back when called on your bullshyt and now you was just speaking in generals.

Ya know, i even included the quote where the article said tetris was getting the connected patch on ps4 this summer. yet somehow, someway, you managed to ignore it and spout more lies about it being an xbox exclusive instead of timed.

And ya, you do care.thats why i just saw you throwing a tantrum, posting in the Ratchet thread over a game you supposedly dont care about cuz you too busy with all that gamepass piff.

oh, obligatory

tenor.gif

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Lamebots take court out the back and put him down and bury him with his used mattress