Sony defends decision to block crossplay " "A responsibility to our install base."

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I agree with Sony here. Exposing your user base to your competition that you're beating 2 to 1 is fukking stupid and share holder's would object. In fact Sony made a statement saying as much:francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

But Sony is about the gamers.

If microsoft would have said this sony stans would have had a fit.

But now they like 'Oh I agree"

Sony stan are the equivalent of trump supporters.
:mjpls:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If I wanted to play with Xbox players I would buy a Xbox, fukk them nikkas.

You dudes can't be so dumb the opportunities this bring to console gaming is enormous. Imagine have crossplay leagues with Sony/Xbox/Nintendo/PC for some games or the ability to voice chat with each other. Gaming is leading in this direction and Sony better not get left behind.

The cockiness because of Xbox unravel this generation is unbelievable

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They have been saying some of the dumbest shyt of all time ever since the 4 dropped. Reminds me of their recent comment about no one plays BC games but yet they'll sell u a service that does just that and also remaster games on psn for 15+ dollars:deadmanny:
423.gif

I missed this last night, but I've been saying this shyt forever. The mental gymnastics though :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man the most annoying thing about current multiplayer gaming is how its split.

I'd love to be able to know that when I got a game the online for it will be alive no matter what system I want to play it for. And getting the PC crowd to mix with console crowd would be so amazing for so many games.

Console wars aside I push and support this from any company that pushes it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
lol

well played

The real truth is that they just don't want to fukk with the competition (Nintendo and Xbox). Because that's all this is. There's plenty of pc crossplay games on the ps4 so the only difference now is adding nintendo and MS. They don't want to fukk with THEM 2.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Yes because Microsoft allows cross play with Windows 10 games and steam. Yes because Microsoft doesn't force publishers to make a Windows 10 version of a game despite there already being a regular PC version and on Steam. fukk them hypocrites.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real truth is that they just don't want to fukk with the competition (Nintendo and Xbox). Because that's all this is. There's plenty of pc crossplay games on the ps4 so the only difference now is adding nintendo and MS. They don't want to fukk with THEM 2.
Oh I know. They in the lead and they want to keep it.

You start cross platforming and that starts something you can't control.

I don't think its a bad thing from a money making POV, but as a gamer it sucks pretty bad. I'd love for the PS4/Xbox/Window tekken fam all to battle each other it would only make the scene stronger.

But it is what it is.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

What other games? Besides Rocket League. Y'all need to get off the damn fanboy shyt and admit Sony is wrong. How are you the only system not crossplaying with Switch PC Xbox when they are all doing it. Taking about children when their PS live had sex acts child abuse all streamed. Y'all disguting.

Sony continues to prove they could care less about their consumers from insulting backward compatibility but charging full price for the same games to denying EA Access and plenty more anti consumer shyt they do. Just admit they disgusting.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What other games? Besides Rocket League. Y'all need to get off the damn fanboy shyt and admit Sony is wrong. How are you the only system not crossplaying with Switch PC Xbox when they are all doing it. Taking about children when their PS live had sex acts child abuse all streamed. Y'all disguting.

Sony continues to prove they could care less about their consumers from insulting backward compatibility but charging full price for the same games to denying EA Access and plenty more anti consumer shyt they do. Just admit they disgusting.

nikka, what's wrong with you. :dahell:

Of course Sony is wrong because they already do cross play on some games with PC. They just don't want to fukk with Nintendo and Xbox. That's it.

Did you drink your coffee yet?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nikka, what's wrong with you. :dahell:

Of course Sony is wrong because they already do cross play on some games with PC. They just don't want to fukk with Nintendo and Xbox. That's it.

Did you drink your coffee yet?

:mjlol:We can't have a debate with argumentative discussions????

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just realized I hurt my breh @Rekkapryde feelings my apologizes. You need to get off the high horse Sony shyt and expand your gaming breh.

what are you talking about. :mindblown:

I think Sony is being full of shyt with blocking cross play, so what is your point?

All I was sayin was WHY they are not allowing it? They need to just :tellthetroof: and say they don't want to fukk with their console competitors. That's all this move not to allow it is.