Sony could've went with literally any other design and it would of been better than the current PS5

Daps
it does look terrible sideways

like an electronic ice cream sandwitch

I hope they release an all black model to cover up the ugliness
The solution is simple
Place it vertical on the base stand that comes with the system
Turn the PS5 until it looks like this facing you (can we face it like this horizontally?)
PS5_leak_teaser.png

This will look fire with custom plates next to your tv

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The solution is simple
Place it vertical on the base stand that comes with the system
Turn the PS5 until it looks like this facing you (can we face it like this horizontally?)
PS5_leak_teaser.png

This will look fire with custom plates next to your tv
That shyt like half the size of a TV tho :patrice:
You got that much free space next to a TV for reals? You must have a 75in TV or bigger (why that sound gay to me)

I seriously believe most ppl will be better off wall mounting their TVs for room purposes. A dope idea imo is to somehow will mount the ps5

Daps
Now that you're saying this maybe the people will listen.

If I were to say this they'll say it's an agenda.

Now my issue is it don't matter who tells you, they'll all act like it didn't happen battered housewife style...

There's a thread on that topic as well but the community posted up a Jordan gif and called me names. Makes sense why it looks like shyt with no price announced yet. Watch the ps5 get delayed till next winter while they figure out a new design.

Lol you wish. :mjlol:

Hating ass nikkas

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you must be gaming on a 24” monitor

:yeshrug:
Oh you thought the LarryStation 5 was anywhere close to 12in tall :mjlol:
Lol you wish. :mjlol:

Hating ass nikkas
Hating on what, the truth? Best thing that could happen for you the consumer is for them to wait until next fall. 50% failure rates, do you but understand what that means? And they have maybe one next gen game ready by launch (ratchet) Spiderman isn't next gen, and there's nothing else to talk about. Wait a year and they'll have a lineup you deserve. Xbox doesn't have these issues in terms of heating or price so they was prepared better. Makes sense for them to be ready earlier, that logic applies to all parties.

As for games, I'm honestly still enjoying this current gen. My backlog is hundred's deep, no rushing over here. So I'm looking forward towards finishing up some of that backlog in 4k/120. And I'll tackle whatever is new and exciting. Honest opinion broski :handshake:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikkas got to create a whole server room to cool their PS5 now :mjlol:

Got a whole separate AC unit:mjlol:

shyt gonna sound like a jet engine just like last year

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I didn't say all of that... I live downstairs that's why my place stay kinda chilly...

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Sorry, but the XBOX S and X series consoles are better designed aesthetically, albeit, they are a little basic looking. The X would look dope with some green accents and the S would look better with a white vent so it would look inconspicuous.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
The digital version looks alright but the shyt looks way too big. Not a fan of the Xbox series X either, but the Xbox series s is piff.

Only consoles I fukk with aesthetically right now is the switch and the Xbox Series S. Too bad the Series S is a bit too underpowered