Sony could've went with literally any other design and it would of been better than the current PS5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
y'all are scared of bold design. It's ok if you are, i was scared at first also.

This will be the ferrari enzo of console design.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

nuBMeaN.jpg

:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They already had someone take off the shell beforehand anyways...:manny:

plate_3.jpg

ya in production...and the idea has been teased that down the road we might be able to swap plates for customization purposes...idk that they’d encourage leaving it bare tho as you play...the plates serve as some sort of protection I imagine and perhaps keeps dust and shyt out the unit

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
ya in production...and the idea has been teased that down the road we might be able to swap plates for customization purposes...idk that they’d encourage leaving it bare tho as you play...the plates serve as some sort of protection I imagine and perhaps keeps dust and shyt out the unit

It has vents all the way around it. dust shouldn’t be an issue and if those plates are supposed to do it, thats a huge design flaw. Right up there with, “You’re holding it wrong”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It has vents all the way around it dust be an issue and if those plates are supposed to do it, that a huge design flaw. Right up there with, “You’re holding it wrong”

Yep there's these little air vents that run the long way on the back end of the thing too...So I don't know where the overheating thing is coming from...I think the shell is just a ergonomic design... that's it really...:ld:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yep there's these little air vents that run the long way on the back end of the thing too...So I don't know where the overheating thing is coming from...I think the shell is just a ergonomic design... that's it really...:ld:

No way Sony is letting the CPU and SSD overheat. The way Cerny has been talking, sounds like this is the console they’ve been wanting to make for a long time and they aren’t letting overheating fukk that up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It has vents all the way around it. dust shouldn’t be an issue and if those plates are supposed to do it, thats a huge design flaw. Right up there with, “You’re holding it wrong”

interesting if it’s solely aesthetic :ehh: