Sony bullshytting with PS1/PS2 backwards compatiblity let's be real brehs

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
What you poor or something breh?

I own all the ps consoles fck I need bc for? Plus I don't fck with classic ps2 games, MGS2 looks and plays like ass
Are you slow or something? What you said makes no sense.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sony stans in a nut shell :russ:
:whoa:

There seems to be some confusion, last time I checked that poster @Mountain was NOT a Sony stan.
You're a sony stan like 95% of the posters here so im not surprised. At least you gave a decent effort.

Oh no please dont:dame:...bytch ass nikka.

Yea just like my list which happens to be longer and completely objective ":win:"

No its not. You lose all your games if you unsub from psn including your ps3 titles, if you unsub from xbl you lose your one titles but get to keep your 360 titles.

Its not about sharing the same opinion as me, im a grown man so im not "loyal" to video game companies and will admit when im wrong. When microsoft was slacking on its monthly offers, the drm sht etc i was on their ass about it on here untill they switched up.

Ive seen worse from you and your dikkriders so im not moved, youre far from level headed and reasonable youre a troll, thats why you got a woat banner just like meach.

Yea xbox stans on here come with the bullsht but you sony stans do it alot more and because the majority of this forum is sony stans yall bullsht gets a pass most the time.

This forum is a sony stan/troll echo chamber and is falling of, you can fight the truth all you want:manny:

So I have no idea what's going on here. :pachaha: