Sony bullshytting with PS1/PS2 backwards compatiblity let's be real brehs

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm not really interested in playing ps1 and ps2 games. would love ps3 backwards compatibility though.

i got a backwards compatible ps3 though so i ain't tripping.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the hell doesn't the PS4 allow BC with PS1 games at least :mindblown:

PS2 games already run on PS4 but no let's charge nikkas for older games.

PS3 I can understand since the cell was hard to code for.

Xbox shytting on PS4 in terms of BC. Phil Spencer said 50% of people play(ed) old games on Xbox One which makes sense since there's no new games coming out for the XB1 anymore. That's crazy
the fact that ps3 was originally BC then they took the feature away tells it all

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I said the same thing when the PS4 first came out. Sony always trying to find a way to recoup money on the losses they take on manufacturing and selling consoles. I think it's part of the reason they created PS Now which seem to be a good idea but, you can only rent PS3 games for "x" amount of $ for a number of days which doesn't give PS4 owners the option of keeping or getting rid of a game. Which is why I never signed up for a subscription when I got my PS4 two years ago. I saw the rip-off right on spot.

As I said before Sony is good at coming up with finding ways to recoup on the money they lose out on. Which is why I think they have gone crazy with all these PS3 remastered games. I'm a keep it 100 and say that 3 yrs into the current gen cycle this generation is a failure when most of the games being put on the market by Sony have been remasters. Then to roll out PS4 slim and the PS4 Pro what's the point when Microsoft is offering more with the Scorpio?

If I hadn't invested so much money into games with my PS4 I would have already jump ship to the X1. I know when next gen comes around I will definitely be waiting 2-3 yrs if they are going to start upgrading consoles 3 yrs into the lifespan of a console.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm not really interested in playing ps1 and ps2 games. would love ps3 backwards compatibility though.

i got a backwards compatible ps3 though so i ain't tripping.

I would like PS2/PS3 BC on PS4. I'm with you on PS1 games though looking at the way graphics have evolved compared to 1995 I probably couldn't do it.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Who's really still trying to play The Bouncer on PS2. Sounds like you wanna cop a PS4 but dont have the bread to cop games when you want so you want to be able to play the few games that you do have.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I still have a ps2 and I'm still trying to beat the last dragon quest :maany:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't want to play ps1 or 2 games. fukk outta here. If i want nostalgia I'll turn my ps2 back on and enjoy the 100 plus games I own. Ain't nobody gonna play no old ass ps2 game. Just put it in the system be like wow it works then take it out after being disgusted by the primitive graphics.

Larry box rhetoric

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Now I play most of my PS1 stuff on ePSXe and my PS2 stuff on PCSX2. I'm disappointed that Sony didn't add PS1 games for the PS4.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
They need to quit bullshytting and remaster Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2, one of the best sidescroller franchises ever.