Sony bullshytting with PS1/PS2 backwards compatiblity let's be real brehs

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
BC aint worth sht anyway.

When playstation had it and xbox didnt yea then it was a valuable and worth talking about. Hopefully the next playstation has backwards compatibility so I can go back to liking it.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't want to play ps1 or 2 games. fukk outta here. If i want nostalgia I'll turn my ps2 back on and enjoy the 100 plus games I own. Ain't nobody gonna play no old ass ps2 game. Just put it in the system be like wow it works then take it out after being disgusted by the primitive graphics.

Larry box rhetoric
:deadmanny:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Buy an XBOX ONE

I keep thinking about this and I am not a big gamer. I had a PS3 slim, eventually sold it, only reason I got it at the time was because I could play Gran Turismo 5 and 6, it would have been nice to play some of the games from the PS1 and 2. Co-worker has an Xbox 1S and was just telling about all the games that are getting that BC kick. Forza would be 1st on my list if I got one.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I keep thinking about this and I am not a big gamer. I had a PS3 slim, eventually sold it, only reason I got it at the time was because I could play Gran Turismo 5 and 6, it would have been nice to play some of the games from the PS1 and 2. Co-worker has an Xbox 1S and was just telling about all the games that are getting that BC kick. Forza would be 1st on my list if I got one.
Its very convenient. I can't speak to how much real use it will get. In my case there are a few games I'm replaying on XB1 but for the most part I play current gen games. If I want to play something old I still have all of my old consoles.

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
alli care about is college hoops and ncaa football
They just need to add all or the majority of the NCAA games to EA Access and call it a day. If they were to increase the cost of it to $5 I would pay for it.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Blows my mind a lot of folks don't understand licensing & things play a huge part in situations like this.