Sony and Tencent increase shares in Fromsoftware

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is another example of sony playing the game smart. Sonys 3rd party relationships (especially in Japan) are really going to benefit them. Basically took 100 grand to ensure if need be they could scoop from if pressure was put on them. I’m sure they will be doing the same with square enix

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully we get some Armored Core and Tenshu games again. I love Souls but they can hopefully branch out again with more funding

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hopefully we get some Armored Core and Tenshu games again. I love Souls but they can hopefully branch out again with more funding

I believe Armored Core is their next major game, it leaked earlier this year with screenshots and everything. Play testers said it felt more ‘souls-like’ though. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it show up at TGA next month

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I believe Armored Core is their next major game, it leaked earlier this year with screenshots and everything. Play testers said it felt more ‘souls-like’ though. Wouldn’t be surprised to see it show up at TGA next month
That sounds great. I haven't played an Armored Core game since the PS1 era and I was younger then so they always felt overly complex.

I think a more streamlined mech game with Souls elements could be incredible

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:Sony needs to bring back kings field to compete with elder scrolls