Sony ad :blessed

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah because PS4 left me with no choice, but to spend $500 to go next gen, I wish I could save money and go PS4 but I dont see the value, somebody help me see the value :popcorn:

If you care about glorified cable box features and kinect like that, do you.

But if you want the better games and exclusives and believe in a company that didn't try to fukk you over, you know the answer.....

fin.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you care about glorified cable box features and kinect like that, do you.

But if you want the better games and exclusives and believe in a company that didn't try to fukk you over, you know the answer.....

fin.
Like I always say f all these billion dollar companies, they dont get all that money by being nice. And yes the main reason I'm getting an xbox game is because of Kinect, sit is just so fun, im sorry nikkas are to lazy to enjoy themselves, im not, but Im not going to use the cable features, cable is a waste of money, the Xbox has other features worth getting it for but most of those are enabled by the kinect, but smart glass is dope too, you can be watching hulu, and set up a Titan fall match from your phone when you know the show is about to end. :win:

Only game I for sure want to play on the PS4 is Resogun, so no, if i want better games and exclusives i'll get an X1 they have games I really want to play, if the wichter 3 was PS4 only i'd get one. Games like KI, spark and TF have me wanting to play games again after having both my PS3 and xbox collect dust, and then there are games like Dead rising that looks fun as shyt(you see that blanka mask:wow:), ryse which I like roman type shyt, and reminds me of 300. Also a game called fantasia which sounds gay, and if you watch people play it looks boring and dumb, but it's one of the funnest games I've played in a while. Image a guitar hero or DJ hero games, but you are the instrument. it sounds dumb, but was funner than, KI, ryse, lococyle, crimson dragon, octodad, Driveclub, and what ever else I played that day...just dont let nobody record you playing it might not look right :pachaha:

But nikkas hate kinect...their lost :manny:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets not pretend microlost is completely innocent

microsoft-ads-in-poland-3954-1251301283-2.jpg
fukk this society.